The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 1
ive applied for business managment, havent heard anything yet though. when was your form proccessed?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Mine was proccessed on 14th of October.
Hope you receive a good news very soon:smile:
Still waiting for Philosophy and War Studies. Form was processed on 22 September.

I emailed both faculties, Philosophy told me they hadn't even seen my form and they would see if War Studies have it. I have received no reply from War Studies and assume they have been sitting on it for 3 1/2 months.

Its a joke, but I guess there are many others in my position.
Reply 4
I'm still waiting to hear too for German and Modern Greek. My form was processed on something like the 13th October. Maybe most of the departments are waiting 'til the 15th before they start making offers? I know my subjects aren't really the most popular ever, so it would probably make sense.

Let's hope we hear soon!

cheesecakebobby, did you get an offer from Cam? I got rejected oh well!
gringalet
I'm still waiting to hear too for German and Modern Greek. My form was processed on something like the 13th October. Maybe most of the departments are waiting 'til the 15th before they start making offers? I know my subjects aren't really the most popular ever, so it would probably make sense.

Let's hope we hear soon!

cheesecakebobby, did you get an offer from Cam? I got rejected oh well!

Nah I got rejected. I wanted to go Kings before I even considered applying for Cam- hence I'm more anxious now to hear from kings then I was to hear from them!
Reply 6
cheesecakebobby
Nah I got rejected. I wanted to go Kings before I even considered applying for Cam- hence I'm more anxious now to hear from kings then I was to hear from them!

Yeah, I have to say, I've always preferred the course at King's, so I'm pretty glad in a way!

King's are the only choice left for me now, so I'm really wanting to hear from them too. Think I'll be emailing quite soon!
Reply 7
maths and management
Reply 8
Kings were really quick with me, it was my second offer!
Reply 9
kings replied me 10 days after i sent off my ucas form. i was really impressed!
Reply 10
Each departments work at different speed. A friend of mine got an offer from Cam but still didn't hear anything from King's. So don't you worry and be patient. Hope you all hear a good news very soon:smile:
Reply 11
I just got my offer for business management, but its AAB instead of ABB :mad:
Reply 12
My friend got an offer for business mangement with/and french,BB and a B in french seems a popular course (business managment)
Reply 13
Hiya

I got an offer from Kings last week for Geography and am thrilled as its my first choice!!! :biggrin: It was a horrible wait though as it was the last of my offers to come through, but Im happy now!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Latest