The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Msc Management and Marketing

hey,

I have been offered the course of MSc Management and Marketing from lancaster for the year 2008.

Can someone please telle me what are the future prospects of this course and how is the course?? Would i be copeting for jobs with those who have done the AMM course or is it inconsequential??

I wanted to do the Advanced Marketing Management (AMM) course but the admissions have closed for this.

please do reply if anybody has any info...i desperately need an answer.
Would really appreciate replies from alumins of this course.

thanks a lot in advance...will apreciate any replies.

thanks
NaPsTeR
Reply 1
As far as I'm aware the Lancaster forum doen't have any alumni roaming about. I think I know someone else who'll be on your course too but apart from that I'd say your best bet would be to e-mail the University and they can put you in touch with alumni that way.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
HEY,
thanx a lot for your reply. could you please if its okie with you get me in touch with this person you say who is doing this course. I would really appreciate it.

And besides that even if you aint an alumni but you have an idea about the job prospects of students from lancaster university for this course please do tell.

thanks again
NaPsTeR
Reply 3
I presume the job prospects would be very good but it's up to you what you do.

Why do you want to get in touch with them? They're very busy at the mo.
Reply 4
wel dey cn sorts giv me an inside luk at d course dats al. but its okie f dey are busy.

thnx a lot neways. appreciate u r help.
Reply 5
they haven't started it either..
Reply 6
from what i have heard the employment rate from the managemnet school is very high...

i dont know what they do, only that they get employed, there is a reasonably good set of careers people on campus that seem to believe that everyone should be a manager.. so i expect they are able to provide alot of help!

Latest

Trending

Trending