The Student Room Group

Alliance Manchester business school

Hello everyone, I've applied for MSc management (sept 2023) at AMBS on November 1st. I still haven't heard anything from them. Does anyone have any idea how long they take to get back to us?

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I applied to AMBS for MSc Marketing in first week of November, haven't heard back from them as of yet. Does anybody have any kinda idea when do they get back?
Reply 2
I went around asked someone from my connection on LinkedIn and she said she applied around 3rd week of November and she recieved and update in March .
She is current studying management at AmBs
DAMNN that’s super late. I think I might have to go with the offer I’ve already gotten.
Original post by Dannymat1
I went around asked someone from my connection on LinkedIn and she said she applied around 3rd week of November and she recieved and update in March .
She is current studying management at AmBs
Reply 4
Yea.. it is. But I really hope they start looking into it soon 😭
Reply 5
Original post by LakshmiC
Hi, I applied to AMBS for MSc Marketing in first week of November, haven't heard back from them as of yet. Does anybody have any kinda idea when do they get back?

Did you get any update yet?
Nope nothing as of yet :\ I’m confirming my imperial offer
Reply 7
Nope nothing as of yet :\ I’m confirming my imperial offer

Okay.thank you for the response!
And all the best for this next venture
Hello everyone, I've applied for MSc management (sept 2023) at AMBS on November 1st. I still haven't heard anything from them. Does anyone have any idea how long they take to get back to us?

Hi there! I applied for Marketing in December and they just asked me to provide more details. It currently shows under consideration.
Have you heard anything yet?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 9
Original post by abarodekar
Hi there! I applied for Marketing in December and they just asked me to provide more details. It currently shows under consideration.

Hello.
Nothing yet. In the portal it still shows under consideration. Don't know how long it'll take :/
Original post by abarodekar

Same here! I was asked to provide some extra details around early december for MSc Marketing, and I am still waiting for their decision.
Same here! I was asked to provide some extra details around early december for MSc Marketing, and I am still waiting for their decision.

Wishing you the best of luck!! Hope we get offers soon!! :smile:
May I ask which other Universities have you applied to?
Hello.
Nothing yet. In the portal it still shows under consideration. Don't know how long it'll take :/

Wishing you the best! Hoping that we get updates soon :smile:
Any updates? Offers?
Any updates? Offers?

Hi,
Nothing yet, still under consideration
I spoke to someone who told me that Manchester takes 8-12 weeks so I’d have to wait.
Maybe you can write to them asking for an update?
Original post by maverickmarketer
Hi,
Nothing yet, still under consideration
I spoke to someone who told me that Manchester takes 8-12 weeks so I’d have to wait.
Maybe you can write to them asking for an update?

I applied in the first round. So according to the website I'll be getting an update by 23rd February. So I'll wait until then
Reply 16
I applied in the first round. So according to the website I'll be getting an update by 23rd February. So I'll wait until then

I hope we get offers today:smile:
Any update yet everyone?
Reply 18
Any update yet everyone?

Got a mail saying a decision will be made by April 6th
Original post by M.23
Got a mail saying a decision will be made by April 6th

I got the same email -_-. Why do they take so long ??, 🥺😵*💫

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending