The Student Room Group
Yes I have! I think I spoke to you on our interview day?
Reply 2
Yes I remember! Congratulations! I’m so glad I’ve found someone else haha
Yes I've got a place too! Have you found anybody else who has been accepted?
Reply 4
Hello, just me and Rachel for now. We’re talking on Facebook, we can start up a group now :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by tiamaria8
Hello, just me and Rachel for now. We’re talking on Facebook, we can start up a group now :smile:

Hi I have been accepted for MSc speech and language sciences at Newcastle. As long as I get ABB in my A Levels, which I’m unsure I will due to us not sitting the exams, but I really hope I do end up at Newcastle. Fell in love with the uni :smile:
Reply 6
Congrats! Annoying about the exams but I hope you get in regardless. We’ve started up a group chat on Facebook if you want me to add you. Just private message me with your name and I’ll add you :smile:)
Reply 7
Hi, I'm also on the course! Nice to find this post :smile:
Reply 8
Would you like to be added to the gc? If so just private message me with your name (if it’s a popular name maybe give me a photo description as well 😂)
Hey I've also been accepted on the course! Glad to see a thread for this ☺️☺️
Reply 10
Original post by Robyn.victoria
Hey I've also been accepted on the course! Glad to see a thread for this ☺️☺️

Would you like to be added to our group chat?
Hello future Speechies! A fellow SLT-student has started a Facebook group for all prospective, current or recently-graduated students of SLT at UK Universities. It's a great place to chat about our courses and placements, share knowledge and experiences, and generally just get to know eachother as we go on to become fully-fledged SLTs. If you would like to join, then you can search on Facebook for the group 'UK Speech & Language Therapy Students' or you can find the group by going to facebook.com/groups/UKSLTStudents and request to join. Good luck to those who have interviews coming up, and well done to all who have secured their places for September. x
Original post by tiamaria8
Figured I'd try and find anyone who's been accepted to Newcastle for Speech Therapy Masters in 2020

Hi all! I realise this was years ago. I have been offered a place for Sep 2024. I also heard back from Manchester met and Leeds Beckett. I am so torn. Any feedback on your course? I realise it may have changed.

Latest