The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
kayjay
Yeah have done disclosure, one of the other conditions was that i had to send my birth certificate , which i have done. Only thing i haven't done is send in the health form. I don't know if i should phone the uni to double check, or whether that will annoy them cause there will be many people phoning.

p.s others inform me track has been updated, and last night track was closed because they were updating it.

Well, if you've done all of your stuff, then there's probably just a delay in the system. It'll come through eventually.

Hopefully I'll see you in September, if by some freakish chance I actually manage to hit my grades...
Reply 61
The Mute
Well, if you've done all of your stuff, then there's probably just a delay in the system. It'll come through eventually.

Hopefully I'll see you in September, if by some freakish chance I actually manage to hit my grades...

Can i assume that you have also applied for medicine? Not got your results yet ?
Reply 62
Yep, there's a facebook group somewhere about it... And yeah, just waiting for A Levels results so far. Next Thursday is not going to be a fun day. I intend to drink myself into a coma if all else fails :wink:
Reply 63
The Mute
Yep, there's a facebook group somewhere about it... And yeah, just waiting for A Levels results so far. Next Thursday is not going to be a fun day. I intend to drink myself into a coma if all else fails :wink:

Just saw you location. I wonder how many people from england will be at glasgow. What conditions do they give on A-levels? I'm glad the wait is over. What is your insurance?
Reply 64
I'm guessing there'll be a fair few, but probably more Scottish considering they don't have to pay tuition fees! I have to get AAB in English, Chem, and Bio, but I'm really not sure about the A in bio, it's balanced on a knife edge if you will... Gahhhh.

Insurance? Bart's and the London, but that's exactly the same offer so I doubt it will make a difference. You?
Reply 65
Well my condition was BCC in Adv Higher Maths Bio and Chem. So glad i managed to get the condition, didn't really want to move away to Aberdeen ( my insurance )
Reply 66
Anys news?

Mine hasn't updated yet either....:frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending