The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Can imperial change their mind?

I got rejected by imperial for aero in december, but i just got an email from ucas track and i went to look, and apparently imperial updated it and now i have an offer?? is this a thing that can happen??
Original post by dckdcnnd
I got rejected by imperial for aero in december, but i just got an email from ucas track and i went to look, and apparently imperial updated it and now i have an offer?? is this a thing that can happen??

That was interesting... I've never heard of anything like this. Did you get rejected pre or post interview?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
That was interesting... I've never heard of anything like this. Did you get rejected pre or post interview?

post interview. i’ve also never heard of this happening before
post interview. i’ve also never heard of this happening before

Yah me neither. But it makes a little more sense since you at least made it to the interview stage. I applied post oxbridge and am still waiting for the decision. I didn't get invited for an interview tho so I am most likely rejected at this point.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Yah me neither. But it makes a little more sense since you at least made it to the interview stage. I applied post oxbridge and am still waiting for the decision. I didn't get invited for an interview tho so I am most likely rejected at this point.

Congratulations anyway! I still remember I happy I was when I got the offer last year. I literary jumped out of my bed and ran to the living room to celebrate with my family. But I failed to meet the condition so I am applying again this year.

hey! are you part of the imp aero offer holder discord yet?
Reply 6
Original post by itzjamezlim

yes i am!

on UCAS did it say you were unsuccessful or waitlisted before ?? and did you get any email from them?
Original post by itzjamezlim

what's the discord called??
Just noting that you can point people towards where official discord info was shared by a uni, but you can't discuss offsite socials themselves on TSR as it's against community rules.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending