The Student Room Group

your question's answered IDEA bronze and silver

Scroll to see replies

Original post by luca1win
Hi ive just started the resolution of maker and im stuck on the first bit about including the sidebar and the footer

Original post by claire63
Have you managed to do the side bar and footer as I am stuck too?

Original post by ineedhelpplzplz
im stuck on this include_sidebar();$id = currentPageID();

include_footer();

It only asked you to use the include_sidebar(); function and include_footer(); function but not the include_header(); function. You should type the include_sidebar(); function on the blank line (line 7) and type the include_footer(); function on line 8 without removing the rest of the code.

Here is what it should look like:

Screenshot_2020-07-30 iDEA - The Digital Adventurer Part Three.png

P.S. I have also sent an attachment if you can't see it
Hope this helps!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by westboy08
To retain quality at all scales, we have to use [] graphics software such as Sketch or Illustrator what is in the gaps

I think the answer is vector
I'm on Silver Worker Resolution and I can't figure out what to do once i have found the error in the code by commenting out blocks. Is there a button or something?? (Floor 7)
Original post by AneurinS
I'm on Silver Worker Resolution and I can't figure out what to do once i have found the error in the code by commenting out blocks. Is there a button or something?? (Floor 7)

You just need to run the code again after you comment out the block with the error.
Reply 44
how do you do the code for the digital adventurer badge part 2? It keeps on telling me that I need to call my lifeSupportCheck() function
i neeed help plz
I'm really stuck on the idea bronze worker collaboration badge with the crossword. Pls, help!!!
Original post by X-PRO_Gamer45
I'm really stuck on the idea bronze worker collaboration badge with the crossword. Pls, help!!!

This is the solution:

Screenshot_2020-07-30 Collaboration.png

P.S. I have also sent an attachment if you can't see it
Hope This Helps!
(edited 3 years ago)
I need help with digital researcher part 3
im stuck on the part with the web address, what is the answer and how do you get it??? its so confusing lol
Im stuck on the sanitizing bit.I put in$comments = escape_tags($comments);but its not working... it's the bit with the guys icecream shop, his computer was hacked and I have to 'sanitize the variable'
Reply 51
Original post by modestarrow1098
this is for new people to IDEA to help them with getting too silver and gold once it has come out.

u can ask any question's. i have completed silver and bronze so i may know the answers.

can u help me with the silver badge maker resolution
var soundBlocks = [crash,happyBeep,whistle];
I'm stuck on Entrepeneur Silver. It asks which kind of assessment did we just do? I don't know...
Reply 53
I'm stuck on step 2 of a day in the life of a digital researcher, the part where you have to do suitable quotes.
this is for new people to IDEA to help them with getting too silver and gold once it has come out.

u can ask any question's. i have completed silver and bronze so i may know the answers.

I'm stuck on junior web design thumbnail question about multiple coloums

please can u help me with the sliver badge on cyber security I don't know how to complete the call about the buisness

can you please help me with the silver badge on IDEA I don't know what to put for this $review = $_POST['review'];

insertIntoDatabase($review); im really stuck

I seriously need help on the researcher one it won’t let me copy and paste let alone find where the uk fashion blog awards bit is
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE DIGITAL CITIZEN PART 3 ANSWERS!! it says this

$message = $_POST['message'];
insertIntoDatabase($message);

but I have no I idea what to put or where to put it anyone know it
for the silver badge in worker.Using the equatorial diameter, how large is Uranus compared to Earth?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending