The Student Room Group

Is google pixel any good

Im looking at a new phone in a few months, Ive currently got the samsung galaxy s8 which is pretty good. Im thinking about a Google Pixel 4a as my next phone if they release on because they look nice and I think it might be underrated, its better than the iphone 11 pro max whatever apple call their latest phone and its cheaper. Does anyone have a google pixel who would or would reccomend it?
Reply 1
For its price it is good, comparable to the iPhone 11 pro which is substantially more in price.

I have all of them, I'd definitely recommend the Pixel 4a (it's not as good as the iPhone 11 pro though, but the money that you will save makes it better value)
Original post by Anon 66
Im looking at a new phone in a few months, Ive currently got the samsung galaxy s8 which is pretty good. Im thinking about a Google Pixel 4a as my next phone if they release on because they look nice and I think it might be underrated, its better than the iphone 11 pro max whatever apple call their latest phone and its cheaper. Does anyone have a google pixel who would or would reccomend it?

Absolutely, the Google Pixel 4a is quite the contender! I made the switch from a Samsung Galaxy myself, and the Pixel's simplicity and camera quality blew me away. It's often underrated but packs a punch, especially considering the price point.

Latest

Trending

Trending