The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Fluffy
Gotta agree with the V!

Nicely put, agreed. :wink:
Reply 21
no one cares about your f*cking society.
Ultimately she is trying to contribute to the Forum... what TT says is perfectly valid, she understands she has no real power, but a bit of fun organisation never hurt anyone... why can't you let her have the threads??? I don't see why this is a big deal???
Reply 23
Mad_Monkey59
Ultimately she is trying to contribute to the Forum... what TT says is perfectly valid, she understands she has no real power, but a bit of fun organisation never hurt anyone... why can't you let her have the threads??? I don't see why this is a big deal???

That was my opinion at first, but then she just got annoying, starting thread after thread after thread.
mockel
That was my opinion at first, but then she just got annoying, starting thread after thread after thread.

Perhaps she needs to tone it down a bit... but her ideas are sound.
Reply 25
Mad_Monkey59
Perhaps she needs to tone it down a bit... but her ideas are sound.

Her ideas are completely unnescessary. If she wants to help then she should view the appropriate sub-forums and answer people's questions there. That is afterall what they are for.
Reply 26
mockel

i told you so! :tongue:
TT asked me to be part of her association and I agreed, cause I thought there's nothing wrong with helping people.
BUT NOW she's really getting on my nerves!!!! :mad:
Reply 28
NikNak
Her ideas are completely unnescessary. If she wants to help then she should view the appropriate sub-forums and answer people's questions there. That is afterall what they are for.

Exactly, its the whole point members put up threads in the academic forums.
NikNak

assigning someone who knows about the subject as a consumate authority is of great benefit to the forum and all who need help... I assume you have never tried to read through a health and fitness thread, there is alot rubbish information, surrounding maybe 3 good posts.

although interestingly I dont think she has a 'whatever it is she calls it' on health and fitness, last time I checked anyway.
missgalaxy
TT asked me to be part of her association and I agreed, cause I thought there's nothing wrong with helping people.
BUT NOW she's really getting on my nerves!!!! :mad:

exactly she needs to tone it down... but it is good in principle.
Reply 31
timeofyourlife
i told you so! :tongue:

I still don't think there's any problem with a list- she's just annoying
Reply 32
Mad_Monkey59
assigning someone who knows about the subject as a consumate authority is of great benefit to the forum and all who need help... I assume you have never tried to read through a health and fitness thread, there is alot rubbish information, surrounding maybe 3 good posts.

although interestingly I dont think she has a 'whatever it is she calls it' on health and fitness, last time I checked anyway.

Yeah but her some of her 'experts' hadn't even got past their GCSE exams! :eek:

I agree with someones suggestion that if they really want to help, they should:

1) do what I suggested above
2) put something in their signature to say they are knowledge in whatever subject upto whatever level and if you want help to PM them.
Reply 33
mockel

Yup agreed....she is also extremely annoying and a spammer! If she keeps her things to one thread then it wouldn't be a problem as anyone with some sense can ignore it.
Reply 34
i have yet to see any decent examples where people haven't been provided decent help to reasonable questions! all of the threads in the science forum, for example, have at least one reply!
Reply 35
mockel

maybe she's an alias of an older member trying to wind people up..
Reply 36
she is more annoying than i was when i 1st joined. Thats hard to beat!
Reply 37
eric bischoff
she is more annoying than i was when i 1st joined. Thats hard to beat!

oooooooooh ye........i mean....you weren't annoying in the slightest Eric... :tongue:
timeofyourlife
i have yet to see any decent examples where people haven't been provided decent help to reasonable questions! all of the threads in the science forum, for example, have at least one reply!

perhaps... but still, its a sound idea thats all im saying... the way she is going about it is wrong, shes just over enthusiastic, give the girl a break... all she wants to do is help.
Reply 39
NikNak
oooooooooh ye........i mean....you weren't annoying in the slightest Eric... :tongue:

i only got called a kn*b by you 2 times. hardly that annoying :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending