The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
mockel
The bitch is back :cool: (I'll wait for you to censor that)

hehe...PQ was born to be a mod though. she could mod TSR in her sleep :eek:
Reply 81
timeofyourlife
only had one piece of work this term which has had to be handed in :smile: they're drawing us in to a false sense of security before the mother of exams in january!

That makes it even harder really because you have to keep motivating yourself to keep up with the work.

timeofyourlife

drinking??

It's real strange; I have actually drank a lot less since I went to uni. Maybe because I am in the 'mature' block with a load of old timers hehe.
Reply 82
mockel
bitch

:eek: Is the swear filter not working or something?
Reply 83
NikNak
:eek: Is the swear filter not working or something?

No, you can say biatch all you like.....biatch, biatch, biatch

:biggrin:
Reply 84
NikNak
It's real strange; I have actually drank a lot less since I went to uni. Maybe because I am in the 'mature' block with a load of old timers hehe.

when you do medicine as a post-grad you do realise that you'll have to sit at the front of the lecture theatre, arrive 20mins early and laugh at the lecturers' lame jokes ! :tongue:
Reply 85
mockel
No, you can say bitch all you like.....b*tch, b*tch, b*tch....just for a slight change.....b*stard :eek:

:biggrin:

(I will censor/delete part of this in a few moments)

*clicks report button madly* :tongue:
Reply 86
PadFoot90
*clicks report button madly* :tongue:

:eek:

That's my censoring done :smile:
Reply 87
but you could be talking about a female dog, so it required no censoring..

<although slutty TSR members don't count :smile:>
Reply 88
timeofyourlife
when you do medicine as a post-grad you do realise that you'll have to sit at the front of the lecture theatre, arrive 20mins early and laugh at the lecturers' lame jokes ! :tongue:

hahaha! - you have that too? The front three rows in all my lectures are >30s hehe

The older students enthusiasm is quite funny tho...we went on a field trip to a rocky shore in the rain. I was stood at the back slying a quick ciggie and just nodding occasionally to look vaguely interested in what the lecturer was saying whereas the >30 had a full on tripod and camera asking the lecture to pose with different organisms!!! hehe!

btw I apologise for long sentences...can't be bothered to write properly today hehe
Reply 89
timeofyourlife
but you could be talking about a female dog, so it required no censoring..

<although slutty TSR members don't count :smile:>

Are you saying PQ is a dog?!
That's even worse than what I said!

Or are you somehow saying that PQ is a slutty TSR member?! :eek:
Reply 90
mockel
Are you saying PQ is a dog?!
That's even worse than what I said!

Or are you somehow saying that PQ is a slutty TSR member?! :eek:

noooo!! hehe...PQ isn't related to my post :smile:

Edit: Read your previous posts, i see why you came to that conclusion :tongue:

Disclaimer: PQ is neither a dog or slutty TSR member
Reply 91
timeofyourlife
Disclaimer: PQ is neither a dog or slutty TSR member

I'll have to ponder over the latter for a little while longer :tongue:
Reply 92
NikNak
hahaha! - you have that too? The front three rows in all my lectures are >30s hehe

The older students enthusiasm is quite funny tho...we went on a field trip to a rocky shore in the rain. I was stood at the back slying a quick ciggie and just nodding occasionally to look vaguely interested in what the lecturer was saying whereas the >30 had a full on tripod and camera asking the lecture to pose with different organisms!!! hehe!

btw I apologise for long sentences...can't be bothered to write properly today hehe

judging by your experiences i think it must be a universal mature student thing! they take swottiness to a whole new level and actually read AROUND the syllabus and eat DECENT food, have dinner parties and :smile::smile::smile::smile: like that.

(BTW, you shouldn't smoke, it's bad for you (!) )
Reply 93
mockel
I'll have to ponder over the latter for a little while longer :tongue:

tis your funeral...

:wink:
Reply 94
timeofyourlife
judging by your experiences i think it must be a universal mature student thing! they take swottiness to a whole new level and actually read AROUND the syllabus and eat DECENT food, have dinner parties and :smile::smile::smile::smile: like that.

(BTW, you shouldn't smoke, it's bad for you (!) )

Yes disgraceful behaviour....they will be giving us uni students a good name :eek: :eek: :eek:

It is on my list of 'things I must improve / start doing / quit' before I get finish my degree! :smile:
Reply 95
NikNak
Yes disgraceful behaviour....they will be giving us uni students a good name :eek: :eek: :eek:

It is on my list of 'things I must improve / start doing / quit' before I get finish my degree! :smile:

which year are you in?
Reply 96
lmao, someone neg repped me coz i said no one :smile::smile::smile::smile:*ng cares about the society :biggrin:
Reply 97
eric bischoff
lmao, someone neg repped me coz i said no one :smile::smile::smile::smile:*ng cares about the society :biggrin:

truth hurts eh? :tongue:
Reply 98
I've asked twinkletoes this and her answer was much less than satisfactory. How are people supposed to trust HA to help them if HA helpers have no qualifications. She answered with some crap about them pming her if they couldn't help. Sounds to me like she just wants to get her foot in the door.
Reply 99
timeofyourlife
tis your funeral...

:wink:

Don't worry- I know she loves me :wink:

(I hope so anyway :redface:)

Latest

Trending

Trending