The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Roses_and_Ribbons
Mmmm...well I wasn't sure if university was my thing....and only decided over these holidays that it definitely was. but manchester is 4 hours from London (my home town) and I don't think I could face being so far away from my family..
added to which I found the city itself quite dirty and depressing.

Ive decided I want to remain in London now......
Do you have any recomendations regarding London uni's...? From what i've heard they're filled with forgeiners which puts me off slightly....but for history there are some pretty good ones.

People often use a 2 hour rule:
i)less than that risk parents turning up un-invited on sunday mornings
ii)More than that too far to take your dirty washing home.

On that basis that would bring places like Bristol,Bath, Birmingham, Warwick etc into the mix.
Reply 21
sweetfloss
THE INDEPENDENT.

Make sure you know your course code (eg, g100 = Mathematics BSc) and you're good to go!

Anything on-line?
Reply 23
think that you will be able to look through the clearing lists on the ucas website at 00.00am on the 14th august? i know i will be awake, regardless of the fact that track will update between 6-9am. atleast i will be prepared for clearingon friday when i get my passport!
Reply 24

Thanks, but it doesn't work.. It says "Method Not Allowed. An error has occurred." all the time...
Reply 25
GnMvP
Thanks, but it doesn't work.. It says "Method Not Allowed. An error has occurred." all the time...

Well no, clearing is not open yet.
Try again on Thursday.
okay i have a new dilema....
just called up my insurance choice to ask them to realease me and no one picks up....i get a voice message asking me to call bacK after results...
if i leave a message asking to be released do you think they will?
argh. this is so stressful
Reply 27
Roses_and_Ribbons
okay i have a new dilema....
just called up my insurance choice to ask them to realease me and no one picks up....i get a voice message asking me to call bacK after results...
if i leave a message asking to be released do you think they will?
argh. this is so stressful

You can't now be released until Results Day. So you might as well wait and see what is in clearing before jumping!

Latest

Trending

Trending