The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Where would you prefer to go? Exeter or KCL?

Thats your answer.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 21
How long is a piece of string? :wink: Not an easy question at all... The last four weeks have been utter hell because I only got my remark back a few days ago... for the last month I've had to convince myself that KCL was the place to be and then suddenly when I get my grade back Exeter say yes but due to the deadline I'd have to reapply again... I went to London today and the crowds were manic and I was so stressed out about the whole situation that I got teary in front of this random woman in English admissions at King's who said she was too busy to talk about the course... I'm just scared that if I cancel my place at King's, Exeter might not keep to their word, even though the woman in English admissions said I'd be guaranteed a place.
True. From the sounds of it you had your heart set on Exeter - they shouldn't go back on their word and if they do, well you can scream and scream at them :yes:

Thats my view anyway...
Reply 23
Can you ask Exeter to give a written document saying that you have a place for 2009?? That way they can't go back on their word.
Either way I'm sure you would have a great time at KCL or Exeter :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending