The Student Room Group

Commuting to Liverpool

Hi, Does anyone here commute to Liverpool to any of the universities there by car and live at home? I was wondering what you thought about it and the process of parking? Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, Does anyone here commute to Liverpool to any of the universities there by car and live at home? I was wondering what you thought about it and the process of parking? Thanks

Hi :hello:

Liverpool is accessible from many places in the North West of England. If you are worried about parking - have you looked into the process of using public transport? There are regular trains on the Northern Line from Lime Street, as well as the Merseyrail Line from Lime Street, Central, James Street, and Moorfields stations. There are also several bus routes in and out of the city.

If that doesn't work for you - there is lots of parking in the centre - though I'm not sure about process.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions, feel free to as!

Melissa
Original post by Anonymous

Hi there,

I see Hope has given a useful answer in terms of public transport, but I thought I'd add something from the University of Liverpool perceptive. So, in general, the University is seeking for its students, staff and overall operation to be sustainable as possible, so we advise everyone to use public transport / walking and cycling as much as possible so car parking is restricted, so you have to apply, you can see more information here: https://ask.liv.ac.uk/faq/86104

I hope this helps but if you have any more questions then ask below :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending