The Student Room Group

Pharmacy at LJMU - timetable.

Hey,

Is anyone studying pharmacy at LJMU?

I have a few questions as I'm considering studying there in September. Since I live in Manchester, I'm curious about the timetable. Are lectures held on campus every day? How many days per week? Is it feasible to commute from Manchester based on the timetable?

Thanks a lot
Original post by Ale_997
Hey,
Is anyone studying pharmacy at LJMU?
I have a few questions as I'm considering studying there in September. Since I live in Manchester, I'm curious about the timetable. Are lectures held on campus every day? How many days per week? Is it feasible to commute from Manchester based on the timetable?
Thanks a lot

Hi,

It's great to know you're considering studying with us in September.

Although I don't study Pharmacy, I know that the course has a combination of on-campus and online learning. This may mean there are times when you can study from home anyway. Also, with courses like Pharmacy where you have placements, practicals and workshops, especially the further into the degree you go. This means you may be spending more time at studying than people on other courses.

However, in terms of commuting, LJMU is easily accessible. Both campuses are around a 15 minute walk from Liverpool Lime Street Station. There are also plenty of buses to get around the city, which may be a good option for travelling from Manchester. There are often several ways to get discount for commuting as a student, such as Railcards and bus passes.

I hope this helps.

Sophie
LJMU Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending