The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Rock Climbers

I have been on the University website and don't seem to be able to find a Rock Climbing club. This is a bit crazy seen as Leeds has one of the best climbing walls, along with Liverpool (Awesome Walls).

If you are also serious about Indoor climbing, feel free to post details of your style and climbing grades (FRENCH).

As I am leaving Liverpool to go to University I must sadly leave my climbing partners who I have been climbing with for many years. I have got used to their climbing styles and I am sure many of you are in the same position.

However, I can't stop climbing so need to look for new climbing friends.

If you want to, post your MSN and I will contact you.
Reply 1
I don't know much about it, but I'm sure there was a climbing club last year, someone I know went to it I think. You should check around during Freshers' week, I would be surprised if there wasn't a society for it.

Sorry about the lack of info though the person just mentioned it randomly when I was talking to him :biggrin:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
TheWizard
I don't know much about it, but I'm sure there was a climbing club last year, someone I know went to it I think. You should check around during Freshers' week, I would be surprised if there wasn't a society for it.

Sorry about the lack of info though the person just mentioned it randomly when I was talking to him :biggrin:

Thanks for that.

I thought it was odd, but I was looking at the website and didn't see it.

Maybe they can't afford the add. LOL.
Reply 3
I guarantee ther is a climbing society, my old flatmate was social coordinator or something before she left.
There are loads of rock climbers at leeds, im living with 3 this year coming up :P
But yeah theres the climbing wall which they all seem to love, and of course its not a long drive out of the city to the good climbing areas of the north :smile:

Latest