The Student Room Group

What Are Your Worst Characteristics?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Very moody at times. Temperamental. And.. not so patient.
Reply 21
Mousickle
I am too blunt and honest, I say things that are probably inapropriate.

:ditto: i dont mean to they just come out with it.
i am too hard on myself a lot of the time.
i get stressed easily.
Reply 22
- I don't think I'm humble enough. I usually like my own essays and art and so on. I don't say it out loud, but it still doesn't make me feel very good that I like myself so much.
- I'm a perfectionist. It makes it hard to work with other people because I nearly always think I can do it far better than they do.
- I have a problem with authority. And with that, I mean school. Sometimes I'm afraid I will start disagreeing with police and the law as well later on, which I don't want to, since I really support order and peace. But my school pisses me off beyond reason.
- I'm not happy enough. There's children without food or shelter all over the world and I sit in my room and cry because my French teacher was mean to me again.

- Also, I feel my bad characteristics aren't so bad when I think about them and write them out like this, because I seem to have a reasonable excuse for them, which makes me feel even worse about them...
- I make up too many excuses.
-I'm stubborn
-I hold grudges for too long
-I'm too honest and blunt
Reply 24
I have a problem with authority. And with that, I mean school. Sometimes I'm afraid I will start disagreeing with police and the law as well later on, which I don't want to, since I really support order and peace.

Not nesasaraly a bad thing when I'm on demos I charge police lines and once broke through got past them and got on to parliment square.
How delightfully depressing.

- Procrastinate... way too much.
- Find it incredibly difficult to say "no" to people.
- Messy.

Probably a lot more but that's enough soul-searching for today.
I'm far too insecure, if I see one of my friends is in a mood I assume it's my fault and that they're annoyed with me :frown: and I sometimes think that half my friends don't actually like me and they're all gonna tell me they hate me :frown:
Reply 27
- I'm patronising.
- I have to organise everything right down to the last detail and get agitated when it's left to someone else.
- Once I have an opinion on someone it doesn't change even when they prove themselves otherwise.
I am EXTREMELY fickle and unpredictable
Reply 29
i care too much
I procrastinate like nobody's business.
I'm a bit clingy and needy at times
I am very jealous
I am dangerously blunt on certain subjects.
I am very gullible
I cry a lot
I worry too much
I ama shopaholic
I have no motivation for things I dont care about (my job, eurgh)
I am careless about my future (often good, often very bad)
I am blunt
I am messy
I am probably too idealistic..
There are many, but the worst is probably moodiness and annoying everyone :jive:
low attention span
Reply 35
Self righteousness.
That I can't think of any?
bitch
procrastinator
stubborn
easily angered
take stuff to heart
too blunt at times
and im hated
Reply 38
I sometimes have paranoia in the most unlikely places e.g. "Why are those people following me? Oh right, I'm ahead of them, climbing up Ben Nevis"

I make plans for everything e.g. Zombies/Police/Invasion...

Usually downplaying my role in something, and usually thinking I'm quite stupid.

Plus, procrastination, but I'll finish it later...
Reply 39
- Low Self Esteem
- High Anxiety
- Take jokes too far
- Face in general :P
- Too competitive

... Those are probably the main ones :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending