The Student Room Group

Face coverings in class

When/if your classes resume in September, would you voluntarily wear a face covering if not mandatory?

Scroll to see replies

depends
our principal said we don't need to.
Yes, just to be on the safe side.
im in uni, and 100% wearing a mask outside and in class
They're uncomfortable, but I would if it meant I helped people.
if other people in my class did yeah but I wouldn’t wanna be the odd one out with my mask on
Lectures will be online, so no need for face coverings then. As for everything else, I'm doing a healthcare course so wearing a facemask was normal even before the pandemic :lol:
i dont think secondary schools are making students wear masks in class, but possibly unis maybe told to wear them im not too sure tho, they havent really said much about students wearing masks in school
Wouldn’t bother me if I needed to.
Reply 10
I'll wear one when I'm at uni, at this point it's just good manners
Reply 11
Original post by Hannah0505
depends

On what?
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
if other people in my class did yeah but I wouldn’t wanna be the odd one out with my mask on

This is my worry too!
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Lectures will be online, so no need for face coverings then. As for everything else, I'm doing a healthcare course so wearing a facemask was normal even before the pandemic :lol:

Not everyone’s classes will be online which is why there is the ‘if’ in the question so those who won’t be physically in class can still answer :biggrin:
Original post by Bumble18
On what?

My mood and what i feel like doing
Reply 14
Original post by Sinnoh
I'll wear one when I'm at uni, at this point it's just good manners

I agree!
Reply 15
Not sure.. purely because of my glasses though..

If I was sat at the front of every class then I would wear a mask but if not I’d rather not wear a mask and actually be able to see tbh 😬
Reply 16
Original post by RyanC_
Not sure.. purely because of my glasses though..

If I was sat at the front of every class then I would wear a mask but if not I’d rather not wear a mask and actually be able to see tbh 😬

I wear glasses and have found using soft twist plant ties as a wire in a reusable mask gets a really snug fit and stops them fogging!
yeah, if I needed to.
If I was told I had to as a school policy or something then yes but other than that probably not.
Reply 19
My school officially isnt going back face to face in September and I doubt many others will be either.
But if we were back, yes, I would wear one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending