The Student Room Group

Face coverings in class

Scroll to see replies

Have you been brainwashed by the government?
If you wear the correct mask - it will protect you. Also, why would healthcare workers who are treating patients who have COVID wear masks then? Since, according to your logic reasoning, it wouldn't make a difference?
Original post by Bumble18
They make me feel safer too, even though I know they’re protecting others rather than me.

However, there’s a difference in saying “my mask made me safe” and “my mask made me feel safe”.

No, the mask made me safe, it didn't make me feel safe. Although, it had both effects, since it reduced mental anxiety of course
Reply 182
Original post by Destinex
No, the mask made me safe, it didn't make me feel safe. Although, it had both effects, since it reduced mental anxiety of course

Your own words were it made you feel safe. Now you’re saying it didn’t make you feel safe. But then say it had both effects. Make your mind up 😂 haha jokes, I know what you mean (ish).
Original post by Bumble18
Your own words were it made you feel safe. Now you’re saying it didn’t make you feel safe. But then say it had both effects. Make your mind up 😂 haha jokes, I know what you mean (ish).

lol :smile: I am just saying it makes me safe, and it makes me feel safe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending