The Student Room Group
Just explain the situation on your story so no one is confused, then maybe delete the app and install it again. Before installing it again refresh your device, and restart. Hopefully that works:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Liv.123.x
My Snapchats keeps saying pending to people even though I've not deleted them.

I keep getting messages asking why I deleted people when I haven't.

When i go on the friendship profile the date from when I was friends (3 years ago) was still there .

What shall I do zx

omg i'm having the same problem! I tried deleting and downloading it again but it didn't work Have you made any progress?
Reply 3
Original post by KelsieTaylor
Just explain the situation on your story so no one is confused, then maybe delete the app and install it again. Before installing it again refresh your device, and restart. Hopefully that works:smile:

Thank you !!
Reply 4
Original post by naila.h
omg i'm having the same problem! I tried deleting and downloading it again but it didn't work Have you made any progress?

I'm trying it out now haha
Reply 5
Any updates?
Reply 6
Original post by Esskayy
Any updates?

Ahh it just went back to normal in the end
Reply 7
Currently having this issue, only with a friend's account proving to be the issue. Their snap score is still there, so I know it isn't a full issue and the friendship is still there. But every other indicator for the friendship is gone from their profile. How is this not an issue that Snapchat resolves at this point? Is anyone still able to send/receive snaps with people experiencing this glitch?
Nope tried but it didn't send
Original post by Liv.123.x
My Snapchats keeps saying pending to people even though I've not deleted them.

I keep getting messages asking why I deleted people when I haven't.

When i go on the friendship profile the date from when I was friends (3 years ago) was still there .

What shall I do zx
H

Has anyone tried just making a new account ik its sucks but that might have to be thing
Did you get it? How did u figure it out
Original post by S.A.123
Currently having this issue, only with a friend's account proving to be the issue. Their snap score is still there, so I know it isn't a full issue and the friendship is still there. But every other indicator for the friendship is gone from their profile. How is this not an issue that Snapchat resolves at this point? Is anyone still able to send/receive snaps with people experiencing this glitch?

Same here! I have been friends since 3 years. How did u resolve the issue and what happened exactly. Did they u friended?
Original post by Roses.Are.Red

It's like it for be Snapchat keeping removing freinds automatically like one day my gf snap is there then the next it's gone BC snapchat removed it aromatically

Latest

Trending

Trending