The Student Room Group

Ucas track updated early

My friend got an email today telling her she had got in to uni when she's doing a levels like me. Will I get the email early too?
Original post by Anonymous
My friend got an email today telling her she had got in to uni when she's doing a levels like me. Will I get the email early too?

They get a level results on friday at the earliest so it seems if the email wasn't an error that they've decided to let her in without having her results yet.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
They get a level results on friday at the earliest so it seems if the email wasn't an error that they've decided to let her in without having her results yet.

She phoned ucas and they said she's got a confirmed place but don't know her results and if she wants them to phone the uni.
She phoned ucas and they said she's got a confirmed place but don't know her results and if she wants them to phone the uni.

If it's definitely standard a levels she's done, they don't have her results yet and have decided to accept her regardless.
Reply 4
If it's definitely standard a levels she's done, they don't have her results yet and have decided to accept her regardless.

Hm I'm not sure I think she is doing a levels but she might have done btec because she was supposed to get her results on the 13th.
Reply 5

Is it still an error of ucas to send the email if she got into uni or if a uni accepts you before a level results day is ucas allowed to tell you?
Is it still an error of ucas to send the email if she got into uni or if a uni accepts you before a level results day is ucas allowed to tell you?

ucas and the university are not allowed to tell a levels student until the results day so if you got an email before then it would be an error.
Hm I'm not sure I think she is doing a levels but she might have done btec because she was supposed to get her results on the 13th.

How do you not know if your friend is doing A-Levels or BTECs?
Reply 8
Original post by 5hyl33n

She's in a group chat with me and told everyone.
Reply 9
Original post by 5hyl33n

Our uni offer holder group chat.
What uni is this for?
ucas and the university are not allowed to tell a levels student until the results day so if you got an email before then it would be an error.

Okay. Thank you.
Original post by MajorFader
What uni is this for?

Why?
Why?

Sounds like ******** to me.
Original post by MajorFader
Sounds like ******** to me.

It never happened to me. Happened to a girl in my group chat and she sent a screenshot of her ucas track.
What would I gain from lying to people on TSR?

Sorry she did btec. So the uni gets btec grades first?
Ucas also posted this on their twitter?

https://mobile.twitter.com/ucas_online/status/1291046297470939138

I've seen some other people tweet they're track updated as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending