Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Sabertooth
Do y'all share deodorant with others? :lolwut:

If its a close friend who really needs it, yes :K:
I meant it more as a gesture, I wouldnt assume the other guy to accept it :lol:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Axesha_cx
Idk “you smell of bo” and saying it’s “nauseating“ is rude to me. You could’ve just brought some lynx to the gym and ask if he needs some. He’s most likely to say yes

Seems too complicated. a) I don't use aerosol deodorant so I can't share (I use roll on). And b) Why should I go buy special aerosol deodorant for some smelly idiot who can't be bothered to shower in the morning or buy their own? Surely it's their preogative to act on new info and sort out their own person hygiene and buy deodorant using their own money?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by boulderingislife
maybe they use those aerosol cans? I use roll on so i'm never sharing haha

Oh yeah, maybe.

I use the push up stick one and don't want some other guy's underarm hair sticking to it or something. :puke:
Reply 23
I mean it's a gym where it's highly likely someone will sweat.

Wouldn't of mentioned anything as it's almost expected you will sweat whilst working out...
Do y'all share deodorant with others? :lolwut:

...yes? Especially like body sprays. Is it weird for boys? Us girls share deodorants and sprays all the time
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Some people have more BO than others, it has nothing to do with their bathing habits.

bathing or eating or whatever it may be, if someone tells them they have a bit of a bo problem, surely they should be grateful and not such a **** about it, going so far as to not say hello and blanking them when u see them later in the day in real life? Come you, admit that's just pathetic.
...yes? Especially like body sprays. Is it weird for boys? Us girls share deodorants and sprays all the time

how about carrying febreeze around and when a smelly person lingers around, you spray that in their direction? Is that Kosher?

I'd share a body spray, but imagine getting a push-up/roll on deodorant back and it having a hair stuck to it or something?
I'd share a body spray, but imagine getting a push-up/roll on deodorant back and it having a hair stuck to it or something?

Eww yeah that wouldn’t be ideal
(Pretty obvious by now OP is trolling)
Original post by StriderHort
(Pretty obvious by now OP is trolling)

No I am not.
tbh i stink when i excersize lol
No I am not.

Considering the thread is notionally to ask if you could have been more sensitive about an issue, you seem more concerned with consistently ramping up the aggressive language in your posts for a reaction.
Original post by StriderHort
Considering the thread is notionally to ask if you could have been more sensitive about an issue, you seem more concerned with consistently ramping up the aggressive language in your posts for a reaction.

whatever you say boss, but i'm not trolling.
It sounds like neither of you were social distancing tbh.
Hi guys,

Edit: Read post #6 too. This isn't a normal gym smell.

Just wondering, how do you tell someone they stink of body odour? Recently a guy has been smelling really bad at the gym and for two sessions i've just kept it to myself out of politeness. However today he wanted to join me at the gym again and he has a bad habit of getting too close and I just couldn't bear the thought of the BO smell being in my face again so I told the guy: I'm going gym at so and so time, if you comd, please bring and use deodorant cos you smelt of BO last time and it was nauseating. I also said, let me know if I smell to and i'll put some on too.

So what happened? The guy had a hissy fit and and said he'd train alone. And when I saw him at the gym that day and said hi, he just ghosted me and avoided me all session. I mean I don't really give a crap cos I never really liked the guy but seriously, what's the man's problem? I was doing him a favour by being honest to him. There's no nice way to have that convo, and it's better to have it than not have it so the person know they reak!

Anyhow, how would you guys handle a situation like this where someone smelly just has a bad habit of following you around the gym or wherever, and you either have to tell them to sort out their smell or give you space?

Oh and i'm a very direct person and like people who are direct back to me. I don't do this wishy washy crap that some folks do. So give it to me straight what you think. No wishy washy stuff :wink:

Keep taking dogs from the street and putting them in his bedroom.

When he asks why say they are international cadaver dogs smelling dead bodies from afar then tell them where the dog came from Tibet, Istanbul, Buenos Airest etc. You can add to this by tying things like Lynx anti perspirant and bars of soap round the dogs neck.
Original post by 999tigger
Keep taking dogs from the street and putting them in his bedroom.

When he asks why say they are international cadaver dogs smelling dead bodies from afar then tell them where the dog came from Tibet, Istanbul, Buenos Airest etc. You can add to this by tying things like Lynx anti perspirant and bars of soap round the dogs neck.

dang, can't pos rate you anymore! Soz mate!

Fair enough but then again, most girls get rid of underarm hair so it’s not so much of a big deal for us 😂 I personally don’t like my friends using my roll on but that’s because I’m a bit of clean freak lol. I don’t mind my sister or my mum using it though.
Hi guys,

Edit: Read post #6 too. This isn't a normal gym smell.

Just wondering, how do you tell someone they stink of body odour? Recently a guy has been smelling really bad at the gym and for two sessions i've just kept it to myself out of politeness. However today he wanted to join me at the gym again and he has a bad habit of getting too close and I just couldn't bear the thought of the BO smell being in my face again so I told the guy: I'm going gym at so and so time, if you comd, please bring and use deodorant cos you smelt of BO last time and it was nauseating. I also said, let me know if I smell to and i'll put some on too.

So what happened? The guy had a hissy fit and and said he'd train alone. And when I saw him at the gym that day and said hi, he just ghosted me and avoided me all session. I mean I don't really give a crap cos I never really liked the guy but seriously, what's the man's problem? I was doing him a favour by being honest to him. There's no nice way to have that convo, and it's better to have it than not have it so the person know they reak!

Anyhow, how would you guys handle a situation like this where someone smelly just has a bad habit of following you around the gym or wherever, and you either have to tell them to sort out their smell or give you space?

Oh and i'm a very direct person and like people who are direct back to me. I don't do this wishy washy crap that some folks do. So give it to me straight what you think. No wishy washy stuff :wink:

You can maybe not say anything but give him deodorant and if he asks why you have given him it’s just say it’s a essential and that it should be used regularly 😊
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Asetheticmoo
You can’t maybe not say anything but give him deodorant and if he asks why you have given him it’s just say it’s a essential and that it should be used regularly 😊

I like this! Semi-banterous too! I use rollons though and i aint sharing that lol!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending