The Student Room Group

Innie and outie vv

I actually never knew that innies and outies were a thing until I came across this video on tiktok
So if you don’t know what innie and outie vv’s are:
Innie (I)
Outie (🦋)
If you still don’t get it just research😅
Outies are VERY common and 50%+ have them however A LOT of people are insecure about them because of the way it looks and immature boys’ opinions on them
LOVE YOUR VV whether it’s outie or innie!
Are you an outie or innie?
Reply 1
i dont get it.
my belly buttons an innie though
Reply 2
after quick research i am an innie
Innie: all of your bits are tucked inside the lips
Outie: all of your bits are kinda outside of the vagina lips.
I am an innie, tbh not to being people down but I do think innie’s look better but it doesn’t matter, innie’s and outies are both fine and normal. It shouldn’t be a beauty standard anyway, I find that ridiculous.
Original post by Anonymous
I am an innie, tbh not to being people down but I do think innie’s look better but it doesn’t matter, innie’s and outies are both fine and normal. It shouldn’t be a beauty standard anyway, I find that ridiculous.

Sorry I meant not to bring people down ***
Reply 5

Agreed
Wait I thought we were talking about belly buttons :redface:
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Wait I thought we were talking about belly buttons :redface:

same :colonhash:
Original post by Dell PC
same :colonhash:

I searched it up :nothing: Why do these things exist?
Original post by SuperiorPotato
I searched it up :nothing: Why do these things exist?

idk :rofl:
i saw this on tiktok and i was like WTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFF
Reply 11
When I saw a video on tiktok about innie and outie vv’s I looked at mine, searched “innie and outie v”, looked at the images, went back on the video to the comments and I was like ofc! I always get the bad genes now I have a new insecurity yayy :smile:
Reply 12
dont be insecure about whether ur an innie or outie, us girls are all beautifullll and our vvs are pretty and unique :h:
It shouldn’t be a beauty standard anyway, I find that ridiculous.

says the person who says innies look better :rolleyes:
Reply 14
Original post by black tea
says the person who says innies look better :rolleyes:

Word
ngl I know I'm kind of late on this but uh, I have an innie and like I'm insecure, I kind of wish I was an outie but at least surgery is an option...?
Original post by Wizard_Harry616
ngl I know I'm kind of late on this but uh, I have an innie and like I'm insecure, I kind of wish I was an outie but at least surgery is an option...?

That's quite interesting that you want to be an outie. I'm an outie and I feel really insecure about it - my 'bits' aren't just a bit on the outside, they're very large that I sometimes think it's a problem but then I read that it's normal... In addition, I can't wear leggings often because there will be a noticeable bulge and also it kind of hurts when I have to wear tight clothing too.
Reply 17
Pls u probably put many girls down..u didn’t have to add that…unnecessary, they’re both fine none look better than the other.
honestly and there was a person saying inneies looks better and that they have one and then they said they didn't want to bring people down. like what is wrong with people oml. this happened with hip dips too. before i didn't even know what they were and now im so insecure. people need to stop glamorizing only one type of body and be more inclusive.
“not to bring people down “shouldn’t be a beauty standard” while continuing to bring women down saying innies look better is wild 💀like they’re boring no man is attracted to a straight line that looks like a ballsack when sitting so ok boo 🤣

Latest