The Student Room Group
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton

Official University of Bolton 2021 applicant chat

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Bolton for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Loving the empty response from Bolton
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton
I have applied for special makeup effects for film and tv, I am currently studying media, art and psychology and have received an offer from Bolton uni. The only issue is I'm unsure of how to send my portfolio
Original post by pinkypink725
Loving the empty response from Bolton

the way no one is going lmao
Original post by paigemackley
I have applied for special makeup effects for film and tv, I am currently studying media, art and psychology and have received an offer from Bolton uni. The only issue is I'm unsure of how to send my portfolio

Hey I’ve applied for the same subject and also have no clue how to send off my portfolio.
Original post by Megan_baines
Hey I’ve applied for the same subject and also have no clue how to send off my portfolio.

hey ! after like a month or so they sent me an email asking for my portfolio ,so I think its just a waiting game
hey ! after like a month or so they sent me an email asking for my portfolio ,so I think its just a waiting game

Hey I also got an email about it finally
Hello I am gonna study special effects model making for film and Tv wondering if anyone in here is doing the same
Original post by Megan_baines

Do you have power point or canva? Ive also applied for the same course and I'm using canva for my portfolio.
I’m going to Bolton uni this year doing electrical and electronic engineering would be nice to meet some people going there before hand😂.Also is anyone else staying at Orlando.
Reply 10
Hey I’m doing special effects makeup for film and tv x
Thats what im doing where are you from? Im from liverpool
I am applying for special effects makeup for tv and film also !
Original post by KellyRT11
Yes, my insta names kelly.r.t.mua, ive applied for both special effect makeup for film and tv, and also special effects for film and tv.

Hi, Im going to be studying Psychology with psychotherapy and counselling in September 2021.
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Bolton for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Hello,

I have applied for the Adult Nursing course and I am currently on the fast track course at the moment with Bolton Uni :smile:
I applied for motorsport technology got offered 32 ucas points. think it’s my first choice but still not too sure, anyone staying in orlando - it’ll be nice to have a couple people that I know before I join
Original post by Daniel_mcmen
I applied for motorsport technology got offered 32 ucas points. think it’s my first choice but still not too sure, anyone staying in orlando - it’ll be nice to have a couple people that I know before I join

If you send me your Instagram I will add you to our Bolton uni chat
dan_mcmen don’t have the ability to pm you as i’m too new
I will be studying on the Doctor of Education course :smile:
Is anyone else struggling to find accommodation (halls) in Bolton or are you having to go further out and nearer to Manchester?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending