The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

Official University of Worcester 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Does Worcester set up an applicants and offer holders page for people to get to know each other and find course mates etc?
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Original post by WantBeAnonymous
Does Worcester set up an applicants and offer holders page for people to get to know each other and find course mates etc?

I'm not too sure.

There isn't one set up by the uni but there is a Facebook group set up by applicants for people to find each other. There's been a lot of general chats and subject chats created from there.
Is there anyone starting geography next month?
Reply 24
Is there anyone starting geography next month?

I am starting geography next month too, I've been struggling to find others and I don't know my who my housemates are yet :/
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Mllz
I am starting geography next month too, I've been struggling to find others and I don't know my who my housemates are yet :/

Here’s the freshers Facebook group… when you’re in it, search the group for ‘geography’ and you’ll find people who can add you to the group. Just comment your Snapchat username on the post or message it if you’d rather

https://www.facebook.com/groups/officalworcesterstudents/?ref=share
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Worcester for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Hiii I’m going to Worcester too!

I’m going to study biomedical science while currently I’m doing business, creative media and applied science. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending