The Student Room Group

I need advice.

So on Sunday I decided to do something stupid (I don't really want to say what because I don't know the laws etc on it about speaking about it online). but since the Monday I have been really down and depressed deeping about life. considering im 17 I am very scared that in 10 years I don't know whats going to happen. Lets say this on sunday I got so much closer with my best friend. like we were best friends anyways but for a long time we kinda separeted because of corona etc. but on Sunday night we became extremely close and i honestly melted my heart to have an incredible bestfriend like him like I honestly say this at the bottom of my heart but I don't think I would ever be able to get another best friend like him.

But in September 2021 he hopes that he gets into the RAF as a pilot and to start hes basic training etc I think or even to start applying. What scares me is that I feel that we are going to be close like Sunday for a very long time now lets say for the next year but I just feel that when he goes off im going to have no one like I just feel the separation between us is going too happen and that honestly scares me. and I have been deeping that so much this past 3 days. I really hope that he meets new friends but I still want to be friends with him and stay in contact very often with him. <3 any advice on how I can over come this would be appreciated.
Reply 1
sounds like you have a crush on him. why do you want to 'overcome' it, maybe it's meant to be.
oh no I guess thats the wrong word I dont have a "crush" on him he is just a very good friend like how some people say it "brothers" but I dont have a crush on him we just have a really tight friendship I mean like how can I idk how to explain it I guess its that I dont like change and the fact is Ive been close with him for like 4 years and then in sept 2021 this could change if this makes sense?

Original post by Ciel.
sounds like you have a crush on him. why do you want to 'overcome' it, maybe it's meant to be.
Reply 3
Original post by TheLostHDPenguin
oh no I guess thats the wrong word I dont have a "crush" on him he is just a very good friend like how some people say it "brothers" but I dont have a crush on him we just have a really tight friendship I mean like how can I idk how to explain it I guess its that I dont like change and the fact is Ive been close with him for like 4 years and then in sept 2021 this could change if this makes sense?

i assumed you slept with him and caught feelings. that's kinda what your original post suggests? 🙈 in any event, raf training doesn't last forever... so your friendship doesn't need to end. think of it as of a short break.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending