The Student Room Group

i have broad shoulders HELP

Do men thin broad shoulders on women makes them look manly?

I have large shoulders, slightly larger than my hips (maybe an inch). Otherwise I'm quiet skinny and have a small waist. My neck is thin and my shoulders look soooo wide and out proportion when compared to my face.

So men, what do you think of that?
Reply 2
PS: sorry when i say thin i don't mean skinny skinny, my hips and thigh are still quiet curvy but nothing extreme
Reply 3
Think*
You shouldn't care about what men or women think of you. Accept yourself fully and be so confident that you don't need any validation from others.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 5
Attachment not found

For reference, shoulder to hip ratio is similar to this women
Reply 6
Original post by Moonlight rain
You shouldn't care about what men or women think of you. Accept yourself fully and be so confident that you don't need any validation from others.

I know.... I'm just curious
Original post by Moonlight rain

PRSOM
Reply 8
I used to be self conscious about my wide shoulder so much so that i ended up have really rounded shoulders, now I'm trying to accept that and show them instead, but I'm just curious as to what people think.
Reply 9
Original post by PeachyMilk
PRSOM

Not very helpful though 😭
Original post by Anonymous
Not very helpful though 😭

invest in self love and build up your confidence, im not trying to play down your insecurities but im sure you look great
What are you going to do if men say they don't like broad shoulders? It's not like it's something you can change so just try to accept it. :dontknow:
Reply 12
Nothing wrong with having broad shoulders, tbh most people barely notice. It makes buying shirts hard though :redface:
Original post by Sabertooth
What are you going to do if men say they don't like broad shoulders? It's not like it's something you can change so just try to accept it. :dontknow:

I can dress in a way that makes them look more even. But if they don't find it unattractive then i can wear normally
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Nothing wrong with having broad shoulders, tbh most people barely notice. It makes buying shirts hard though :redface:

Why..... Never had problem with those.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending