The Student Room Group
I'd say they keep your options fairly open. What would you be applying for at Oxford/Cambridge? :smile:
Reply 2
maybe something art related, or biology like marine biology or something but i hate chemistry but i saw some courses you only needed bio and maths so i think im alright. or maybe english :s-smilie: just very confused.
Reply 3
If you're wanting to do photography or psychology then i can't see how english lit will be useful to you. But then i can't see how english lit is useful for anything at all...
Oxbridge don't blacklist psychology, only photography...

Anyway, I think those are good choices. You could take a science degree or an arts degree with those :smile:
However, medicine is not an option without chemistry, and most unis want further maths to study maths. Other than that, you could do any degree really ^_^
Reply 5
It's useful for a lot of things apparently, especially Law, which is annoying for me lol
bluelou
maybe something art related, or biology like marine biology or something but i hate chemistry but i saw some courses you only needed bio and maths so i think im alright. or maybe english :s-smilie: just very confused.

Well it sounds like you've kept your options open for all three of those things :smile:
Reply 7
what if i want a job wherei have to travel alot lol?
Reply 8
yeah those give u quite afew options!
i only do art out of them but art is a really gud alevel no formel exams! lol :smile:
u can always drop one later on or nxt year n pick another up!?
but stick with those fior now if ur not sure which way 2 go uni etc!
i'm like that dunno wot to do nxt year uni etc!? lol
bluelou
what if i want a job wherei have to travel alot lol?

Well languages are always good if you're planning on travelling a lot/working abroad, but you can always pick up languages later on at uni, or by taking part in an ERASMUS scheme.

Why, what do you have in mind? I imagine marine biology would involve quite a bit of travel, or are you thinking about something else? :smile:

Latest