The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Start ASAP. Don't leave it until 2 weeks before like most of my friends did. I did 3 AS resits in January 2007, and started revision in late October/early November, and managed to push my grades from EDB in those units to AAA. These helped push my overall grades from BBC to AAA. It's definitely worth putting in the effort when it comes to resits!
Reply 2
Why is this in D&D?

When you start revising depends on how many exams you have to do and how much to learn for each. I'd say mid november is ok if you have lots then probably start earlier because it's unlikely youll get alot done over christmas
Meh I'd like this answered too, I'm re-sitting just one module but doing another 2 in Jan as well... I'm thinking November.
Reply 4
I'm doing 4 AS module resits in January along with 3 A2 modules - oh the joy.

The sooner the better obviously, you will have all your AS work completed from last year and if your unlike me your neat and tidy revision notes. I see no harm in setting aside a few hours a week now and increasing that up until January, remembering that as January approaches you're going to have to revise A2 modules.

I like to think that's good advice and i'll follow it, but in reality it's unlikely lol. Personal Statement to start and a backlog of homework.

Latest