The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

TMUA for LSE

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Special_K2
Hi, The TMUA and the Oxford's Economics and Management exam TSA is on the same day. I want to apply to lse and Oxford but I would not be able to take the exam on the same day. Would me doing the TSA over the TMUA affect my chances on getting into lse.

You should be able to re-schedule as there is a clash?! So speak to your exams officer!!! :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by yanlan
I am this thread starter and I got an offer from LSE without submitting my TMUA (I did do it in the end but wasn’t happy with my result), so I think as long as your personal statement is top notch and your grades are good, then you should be good!

What sort of score did you get on the TMUA given that you weren’t happy with it but still received an offer. As I am in a similar position having applied to LSE and gained an average TMUA score that I wasn’t that happy with.
Hi i am planning on doing the TMUA and the MAT.. would doing both boost my application? (provided a good score on both)
Original post by Darragh7
You can do a bit of work for it this month and if the test goes well then you can send it to lse but if you dont do well you don't have to show it to them. Im applying for actuarial science so thats what I am doing

hi may i know which alevels subject u took and did u got into lse acturial sci? would appreciate so much for ur reply 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending