The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi mate my mate and I are aspiring actors and looking for a director to direct a short film for us. Or a series of short films all tellin the story from start to finish . Maz here
this is interesting.. what doe sit mean?
Original post by sweetcupcake2013
hi am at school and i need to make a short film sow can anybody help me like gave me ideas on what my movie should be about a movie that i well make on imovie

learn to type
Original post by thornwivans
A salesman knocks on a guys door and is dressed in old clothes and starts trying to sell him a really old style vaccum cleaner. The guy just sorry I'm interested and closes the door.

Later he reads an article in the paper that people have seen a ghost in the area of a salesman shot in the area 40 years earlier.

Hello, i'm a year 12 Media student from Mount Ridley College in Australia and i was wondering if i would be able to make this idea into a movie while lightly expanding on it with my own idea. kind regards Stephanie.C
Hello, i'm a year 12 Media student from Mount Ridley College in Australia and i was wondering if i would be able to make this idea into a movie while lightly expanding on it with my own idea. kind regards Stephanie.C
Where abouts are you guys from? I'm an aspiring director and I'd be interested in working with you guys if you're still up for it? Let me know :smile:
Reply 106
I wanted to make a Goosebumps themed short film, and I had the guys and girls willing to feature in it for me, but all of the cool places I wanted to film in are off limits to me! :unimpressed: :colonhash:
Reply 107
A man (max) is living in a drug house. he one day gets a visit from a guy who killed his brother. the guy who payed him a visit has asked for drugs (cocaine), max gives him a fake bag of cocaine as he cant get a real bag as he has no money. the other guys (bruce) finds out later on and pays max another visit it leads to a fight scene as max getting the vengeance kill.
Reply 108
no title but...

A man (max) is living in a drug house. he one day gets a visit from a guy who killed his brother. the guy who payed him a visit has asked for drugs (cocaine), max gives him a fake bag of cocaine as he cant get a real bag as he has no money. the other guy (bruce) finds out later on and pays max another visit it leads to a fight scene as max gets the vengeance kill.
Hi! I want to film a short movie with just myself in it. And I'll be filming it too, so it needs to have little to no dialogue. I have an idea starting. Here it is: a girl loves the color green and gardening, but she's also great at math. Somehow(haven't figured out yet) the color green is going to change her life. The title will be
There is an anime called Elfen Lied. you can do a short film on that. it is a huge hit and is a very popular anime. Many people want Elfen Lied to turn into a film, so im sure that if you do a short film on it, it will become a big hit.good luck
do one about depression
Reply 112
You could have a character who is blind, where most of the film is audio of everyday sounds (e.g. Footsteps, kitchen sounds, tv, etc) Then towards the end the sounds are those of a hospital and the character receives an operation and the last shot is them opening their eyes..
i just want an idea to make a short film for this contest for girls
Original post by 3mubaby
You could have a character who is blind, where most of the film is audio of everyday sounds (e.g. Footsteps, kitchen sounds, tv, etc) Then towards the end the sounds are those of a hospital and the character receives an operation and the last shot is them opening their eyes"

Latest

Trending

Trending