The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Studying in bristol

I'm thinking of studying in Bristol! Would anyone be able to give me an idea of what it's like to live there? Thanks
Original post by anisha_khilji
I'm thinking of studying in Bristol! Would anyone be able to give me an idea of what it's like to live there? Thanks

Hi Anisha

I am from Bristol and have studied my LPC in Bristol so can definitely give you some insight into Bristol as a place to live!

The main thing I love about Bristol is how close everything is. Although it is (very!) hilly, almost everything is a walk or short bus/train ride away!

It is naturally a vibrant city with social events for everyone. Whether you are into arts/crafts, food, drinks, shops, films, day festivals and more than this is the city for you! There is pretty much anything for everyone!

I hope this helps!

Kate (Student Ambassador)
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Hi
Original post by UniofLaw Student
Hi Anisha

I am from Bristol and have studied my LPC in Bristol so can definitely give you some insight into Bristol as a place to live!

The main thing I love about Bristol is how close everything is. Although it is (very!) hilly, almost everything is a walk or short bus/train ride away!

It is naturally a vibrant city with social events for everyone. Whether you are into arts/crafts, food, drinks, shops, films, day festivals and more than this is the city for you! There is pretty much anything for everyone!

I hope this helps!

Kate (Student Ambassador)

Hi Kate - thank you so much for this - super helpful!

What sort of area of Bristol would you recommend living in for someone new to the area?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending