The Student Room Group

Boswell-Bèta physics exam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Liss_aurora*
Hi I'm also going to take chem and physics in July ! If you don't mind could we be study buddies ? ( to keep me accountable haha and share any issues/resources to help us pass these exams :smile:)

Hi, I just came across this thread and I'm also going to take the Chemistry and Psysics test. Do you maybe have some resources that could help?
Is anyone from these previous posts still around? Im in my last year of high school and gonna take the boswell beta physics exam in english this summer. Has anyone done it? it would be nice to know things from people who have already done the exam.
Original post by Miguel098
Is anyone from these previous posts still around? Im in my last year of high school and gonna take the boswell beta physics exam in english this summer. Has anyone done it? it would be nice to know things from people who have already done the exam.
Hi there ! I started studying for the exams about a year ago . I didn’t make it until my 5th try in physics and 3rd try in chemistry .Yikes, I know.
I hadn’t studied physics or chemistry in high school and never had to sit through a science class in English . So boy was I in for a ride.
I took the exam preparation course in physics and chemistry and later took classes with a personal tutor.
I have a collection of past papers and some study material that could be helpful , I would be more than happy to send them to you :smile:
Original post by Liss_aurora*
Hi there ! I started studying for the exams about a year ago . I didn’t make it until my 5th try in physics and 3rd try in chemistry .Yikes, I know.
I hadn’t studied physics or chemistry in high school and never had to sit through a science class in English . So boy was I in for a ride.
I took the exam preparation course in physics and chemistry and later took classes with a personal tutor.
I have a collection of past papers and some study material that could be helpful , I would be more than happy to send them to you :smile:

Alright, you got insta, snap or sm??
Original post by Miguel098
Alright, you got insta, snap or sm??

Sure ! My instagram is @A.urora_Lissa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending