The Student Room Group

Nuclear Graduate Programme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pedr0
had my assessment centre 12th Dec, they said they'd call by the end of the month (iirc). I emailed them 10th Jan and got the offer 16th Jan. I didnt mention initially that I did follow up with them so thought i'd chime in lol. wishing all of you NDA/NG guys the best 🙏

Thank you for the clarification, I'll bear that in mind. Hope all's going smoothly for you 👍
Original post by totalstraggler
For anyone anxious, my sister applied for the NDA group project management scheme. For other role streams and nucleargraduate people, they may not have finalised anything. If you care enough to be on this random thread, then I'm sure your passion came through at the assessment centre, meaning you have a great chance.

I'm really hoping this is the case, I also worked in nuclear during a placement thats how passionate I am, I'm just worried with that many people i'll get overlooked / won't be remembered.
Original post by SmashThatMFLike
Some say no news is good news, but I've yet to experience that with job searching lol. The possibility of having to wait almost another week to hear back isn't entirely thrilling

I'm praying as theres so many of us but thats not usually the case.
Original post by Sammy512
On a different note, did anyone else apply for travel expenses? I'm wondering cause I haven't had mine reimbused yet. Not urgent as I don't need the money immediately but I was wondering if anyone has heard anything on that front. I don't want to pester them for money while theyre still processing outcomes lol

I've been refunded.
Has anyone heard anything?
Nope I've heard nothing. I emailed them tho and they said to bare with them as there are delays in the recruitment process. They said they'll update us asap.
Reply 106
Original post by Haiesharry
Nope I've heard nothing. I emailed them tho and they said to bare with them as there are delays in the recruitment process. They said they'll update us asap.

What happened to shame?
Original post by Hussain.02

I haven’t heard anything, was at nuclear graduates assessment day. Glad to hear it’s not just me
Original post by Haiesharry

Thanks for the update! Did they give any other info as to why some have recieved offers? This is for nuclear grads right ?
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Original post by katynais6
You only had 200, thats not so bad? I believe they are taking around 120 for the NDA scheme from what I heard from a guy who has been on the scheme or has done one year I can't remember. However nuclear graduates had 500 so I assume you might of had a lot more. I also didn't know that the NDA had secondments too.

the nda govern all nuclear decommissioning that goes on in the uk, so all the sponsor companies are technically under the nda.
I think we will all hear back tomorrow. (been saying that for the past week lol).
Original post by donnizzy
I think we will all hear back tomorrow. (been saying that for the past week lol).

We can only hope 🙏

Why tomorrow haha?
the nda govern all nuclear decommissioning that goes on in the uk, so all the sponsor companies are technically under the nda.

I see.
Original post by katynais6
Why tomorrow haha?

I am certain they have decided all the outcomes. I think since they couldn't give outcomes at the end of the month as they claimed, they've completed Friday's work today and I suppose now all that's left to do is let us know 😀 ; either way it is imminent. Good luck <3
Reply 115
Original post by Hussain.02

I've just heard back and been offered a position! They couldn't give me much details about the role/programme itself but finally relieved to hear something.
Original post by iFeyn
I've just heard back and been offered a position! They couldn't give me much details about the role/programme itself but finally relieved to hear something.

Congrats!
Reply 117
Original post by Ihatemylifebleh
Congrats!

Ty, wish you the best of luck with your application. Hope everyone hears the good news this week.
Reply 118
Original post by iFeyn

For nda or nuclear graduates? What sector
Reply 119
Original post by hm1551
For nda or nuclear graduates? What sector

NDA - Digital and IT pathway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending