Hi all.
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi. What did you apply for?
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by Anonymous
Hi. What did you apply for?

I applied for MSc Finance Technology and Policy. What about you?
Hi guys!
Hi everyone! I'm set to begin my PhD in July. Just wondering if any of you know how the accomodation process works? I've honestly no idea how to go about getting started searching!
Hello! did anyone apply for the GSS master's programme? How long does it typically take for UE to get back to applicants?
Have you received a response yet?
Reply 7
Hi all, I am an offer holder at the University of Edinburgh.
Which course? And when did you receive the offer?

Original post by fmpr
Hi all, I am an offer holder at the University of Edinburgh.
Reply 9
Original post by anish999
Which course? And when did you receive the offer

Hi,

Master of Science Business Analytics; as far as I can recall, I received it around 27th of January.
Super. Congrats for the offer!

Original post by fmpr
Hi,

Master of Science Business Analytics; as far as I can recall, I received it around 27th of January.
Reply 11
I'm an offer holder for the MSc in theoretical physics
Has anyone heard back this week? They put my application under processing status 3 days ago, but no decision till now. I am starting to suspect a rejection here.
I received an offer for the MSc Environmental Sustainability in Wednesday but my application status was processing for several months before and was never changed to ready for a decision before I got my offer so I wouldn’t worry too much!

Original post by anish999
Has anyone heard back this week? They put my application under processing status 3 days ago, but no decision till now. I am starting to suspect a rejection here.
Congrats on your offer! And thanks for the info, really helpful.
Hi, is there anyone here who has applied for "Nationalism in global perspective"? How long does it take to get a decision? And how long does an application stays in the "ready for a decision" stage?
Did anyone apply for the "Global Strategy and Sustainability" programme and has anyone received feedback? I recently got an email that one of my documents (English qualification) was missing but they will continue processing my application, does that mean I should be expecting a decision soon?
Happened with me too for Msc fintech. I received the mail last wed or so, still haven't heard back.

Did anyone apply for the "Global Strategy and Sustainability" programme and has anyone received feedback? I recently got an email that one of my documents (English qualification) was missing but they will continue processing my application, does that mean I should be expecting a decision soon?
Hi everyone! I'm set to begin my PhD in July. Just wondering if any of you know how the accomodation process works? I've honestly no idea how to go about getting started searching!

Hi. Congratulations on your offer! May I ask which programme? Also are you a scholarship recipient?
Reply 19
Original post by jmm2
I'm an offer holder for the MSc in theoretical physics

Hey I am an offer holder for MSc in Particle and Nuclear Physics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending