The Student Room Group

MPP at Blavatnik School of Government

Scroll to see replies

@CAKGO1 this gives me great pleasure; thank you!
I received an email from Blavatnik saying that although they don’t usually provide feedback to applicants, they were very impressed with my application and had one specific reason why they didn’t accept me (and let me know what it was). Did anyone else receive this? It really made me feel much better :smile:
Reply 882
Original post by envirostudent21
I received an email from Blavatnik saying that although they don’t usually provide feedback to applicants, they were very impressed with my application and had one specific reason why they didn’t accept me (and let me know what it was). Did anyone else receive this? It really made me feel much better :smile:

Yeah, I got that as well. PM you.
I got an email saying I could check out their online courses if I want. I think they are trying to say that there's no point in me trying to apply again next year. Lmao!
Original post by CAKGO1
I have MPP offers from two other Universities . Lets see how it plays out
From this thread had very good friends like - enkaysonia, pj2294 , puto , sheekar ,aarontong and many others to whom i have decided to follow
... Thank you guys so much

Hey, it was a pleasure. Do you want to connect on LinkedIn?
Reply 885

hey! cant pm bc TSR restrction. Are you on grad cafe by any chance? I can pm you there
https://forum.thegradcafe.com/topic/128541-oxford-bsg-mpp-2021/page/3/#comments

That’s VERY NICE of them! Is there anything that you can tell us without overexposing yourself? I emailed them regarding the waitlist, but they were completely unspecific about everything.
Reply 887
I got the same email. They said they were impressed,
Reply 888

I got the same email. They said they were impressed with my application "However, the Blavatnik School of Government Admissions committee thought that it was a little early in your career for you to take full advantage of the MPP programme."
Original post by mppa
I got the same email. They said they were impressed with my application "However, the Blavatnik School of Government Admissions committee thought that it was a little early in your career for you to take full advantage of the MPP programme."

+1, this is exactly what they said to me!
Original post by ispopp
hey! cant pm bc TSR restrction. Are you on grad cafe by any chance? I can pm you there
https://forum.thegradcafe.com/topic/128541-oxford-bsg-mpp-2021/page/3/#comments

Just posted on the thread, my @ is envirostudent21 :smile:
Reply 891
Just posted on the thread, my @ is envirostudent21 :smile:

replied to you on grad cafe pm!
MPP@BSG has been announcing part scholarship off late....any takers
The offered me a partial scholarship last month but no further funding in this allocation, so I'll be withdrawing.
Reply 894
Original post by PolicyEnthusiast
The offered me a partial scholarship last month but no further funding in this allocation, so I'll be withdrawing.

I haven’t been offered anything yet.
Could you let us know how much they offered you as part of that scholarship? Was it substantial? And are you absolutely certain that you’re going to withdraw?
Original post by PolicyEnthusiast

I am been considered for part funding, waiting for some more award results...
They offered me 25% tuition fees back in April which isn't enough, so I'll definitely be withdrawing. Holding off until 31st May just in case anything comes through. But they emailed yesterday to say they weren't offering further funding in the May allocation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending