Original post by Mary9196
Congratulations IHTWFR! You're really lucky :biggrin:

Thanks! And how so? :P

Original post by nimrod100
I got an invite to interview today, can't stop smiling

Well done!! What college and what date? Amazing news :smile:
Original post by IHTWFR
Thanks! And how so? :P

Because now you can focus on your interview! I'm getting a little bit nervous (like all of us, I think). It would be so lovely to get an invite to the interview...

And, good job, nimrod100! :biggrin:
Got an invite to an interview on the 9th! :smile:
Original post by BluePudding

Congratulations! :biggrin:

Great news
Thank you!
Congratulations to everyone who got an invitation! :biggrin: Try to relax; ASNaC interviews are designed to gauge your enthusiasm and general thinking skills, not your knowledge - in other words: you can either do it or you can't, so don't stress yourself out by trying to cram in loads of info last minute!

Did any of you get the names of your interviewers? I might be able to tell you how scary they are... :tongue:
Original post by Kaylee Frye
Congratulations to everyone who got an invitation! :biggrin: Try to relax; ASNaC interviews are designed to gauge your enthusiasm and general thinking skills, not your knowledge - in other words: you can either do it or you can't, so don't stress yourself out by trying to cram in loads of info last minute!

Did any of you get the names of your interviewers? I might be able to tell you how scary they are... :tongue:

Haha thanks! It is scary trying to prepare for it..

Mr Steve watts, Dr Richard dance and Dr Debby Banham

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IHTWFR
Haha thanks! It is scary trying to prepare for it..

Mr Steve watts, Dr Richard dance and Dr Debby Banham

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know who Steve Watts is - is that for your tutorial interview?

I'll PM you about the other two in case they ever google themselves, but don't worry, they're both awesome :tongue:
Original post by Kaylee Frye

Thank you!

I got Dr. Philip Dunshea and Dr. Rosalind Love as my interviewers.
Reply 192
Got an interview on the 15th with Dr Emma Hunter and Dr Andrew Bell! So excited.
Original post by azurer
Got an interview on the 15th with Dr Emma Hunter and Dr Andrew Bell! So excited.

What college did you apply to? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 194
Original post by Mary9196
What college did you apply to? :smile:

Gonville and Caius :smile:
Well, congrats to everybody! :biggrin:
Original post by azurer

Congrats!
It is really weird how we all have very different interviewers! I didn't know the department was that big :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IHTWFR
It is really weird how we all have very different interviewers! I didn't know the department was that big :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Neither did I! I really thought we would be interviewed by the same people :smile:
Neither did I! I really thought we would be interviewed by the same people :smile:

It'll be such a tough decision for them then! Good luck, my competition...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending