The Student Room Group
I'm planning on applying for it as well. I know very little about it, though.
Reply 2
There's also a Deloitte and Touch one if you interested. Check out their homepage, to get some information, which they are prepared to send you.
Reply 3
Cool I didn't know about that, I will check it out
Reply 4
Which Sector Are You Applying For?
Reply 5
I applied but didnt get throught the verbal and numerical reasoning tests they sent. I had never done anything like it, and ran out of time in the maths one, tho the maths itself was relatively simple. Make sure you know what you're getting before you start the timed tests, cos once u start, thats it... Good luck
Reply 6
What they send you the tests? Are they computerized?
Reply 7
yep. Two 20min online tests. THey give you a practice one, but its not much use if you're not used to the type of test.
Reply 8
Do you know where there are any practice tests?
Reply 9
lgs98jonee
There's also a Deloitte and Touch one if you interested. Check out their homepage, to get some information, which they are prepared to send you.

KMPG also offer a very highly-regarded gp scheme.

Out of interest, roughly how much can you expect to earn doing one of these placements?
Reply 10
Louise_1988
KMPG also offer a very highly-regarded gp scheme.

Out of interest, roughly how much can you expect to earn doing one of these placements?

delloite pay roughly £10k for 7 months, plus 1.5k travel bursary, and 1k per year at uni , plus 4 weeks paid summer jobs
Reply 11
are u all takin gap years or pending weather u get in to 1 of these schemes
Reply 12
When Is/was the dealine for this scheme?
My ex did it and moved to bristol to be with me :wink:
Reply 14
also Accenture - i got through to the second round interviews for hte horizons scheme but not into the final thing. i got a letter a few months later saying they'd like me to apply for the summer placement though!
Reply 15
just out of interest. i'm considering applying for this but i'm not sure if it's a good idea because i want to do electronic engineering at university so i'm thinking maybe year in industry scheme is better in terms of uni applications...or doesn't it matter?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Latest