The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else think Kimoso looks a bit like Diana off the X Factor? That's a compliment btw before anyone pipes up.
Reply 1781
Oh my god my mum says that! :lolwut:
A little bit.
kimoso
Oh my god my mum says that! :lolwut:

It's not a bad thing y'know. You could probably make a killing at a lookalike agency.
BigScouser
Anyone else think Kimoso looks a bit like Diana off the X Factor? That's a compliment btw before anyone pipes up.

Now that you mention it, she does a little!

I like the weird stain/clean patch on the wall just to the right of Lord Hysteria's shoulder :p:

Btw, you played well I thought! And Jaydoh, your goal just before half time that went straight in off your knee was brilliant, bettered only by Rock Fan's amazing effort :laughing:
BigScouser
It's not a bad thing y'know. You could probably make a killing at a lookalike agency.

I don't see that much of a resemblance, maybe it's just me.
similar to how ours ended. me and robbie had armchairs. i had a bathroom floor for a bit too. jack was face down on the couch, despite living a minute away. rock fan was er... on the floor. rainy was on the cushions from the couch, using a towel as a duvet. a few select comments from jack this mornin

"what the **** am i doin here? i live two minutes away"
"aw. its a sign from god. one ciggy left"
"you were drinking strongbow in a can. strongbow in a can in a club is ****** genius"
"**** it, i'm goin to bed. see yous all later"
Rock Fan's OG was very impressive I thought. Great work by izaldo to force the save out of him :tongue:
Reply 1788
Van der Zak
I don't see that much of a resemblance, maybe it's just me.

me neither. apart from the eyes. and also kim's a hobo so maybe she walks barefoot too. :teeth:
I should've gone barefoot in the match. Got one massive blister on me right heel atm. Not nice.
now i looked at myself nakd properly, my knee is cut up and swollen a bit. doesn't lock out neither.
We need to discuss Rafa's goalkeeping antics.
I've not got any injuries, just general aches and pains that come with being physically unfit. It actually hurts to cough.
Reply 1793
Was alright that, weren't it?

Good game of footy, good orgy in the bedroom after (...yes better than any post krazyhouse one :wink: ) and a good bevvy.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and ta for everyone for making it a historic success!

(a behind the scenes report is on it's way.)
Meet pictures

Spoiler

*goes to shave*
Classic case of sexual assault going on in one of those pics there.
That's classic? You lot have no imagination. Lying on a bed touching a boob. Pfft. Down in the South we have proper hardened sex offenders.
Reply 1798
Jangrafess
That's classic? You lot have no imagination. Lying on a bed touching a boob. Pfft. Down in the South we have proper hardened sex offenders.
Good thing you didn't knock into Purple Aki last night.
Reply 1799
Rainy
Good thing you didn't knock into Purple Aki last night.

To be fair Mike isn't exactly classic Aki material, his biceps are like knots in cotton!

Latest