The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think I might need to wait a bit longer than u guys coz I told Cambridge I'd be in my guardian's house from 31st Dec to 3 Jan. But then something happened so I didn't go there. I'm going back to school which is miles away from his house tomorrow and don't really wanna know the result on the phone...

Wonder which place did they post the letter to... :frown: Hope it'd go to school.

Anyhoo, good luck everyone! :smile:
k@tieH
And thinking about it, it might not be tomorrow...sent on the 30th 2nd class....taking into account New Years Day, Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday...its not even guarenteed to be here tomorrow :frown::frown:

If the letter doesn't get here tomorrow, I shall personally send a bomb (Royal Mail special delivery) to Downing.
Eternal Fantasy
If the letter doesn't get here tomorrow, I shall personally send a bomb (Royal Mail special delivery) to Downing.

If mine doesnt I'm ringing up- as they already think I am! I just want it over with... but at the same time, its the end. And I so wanted to go to Cambridge.
Reply 23
tomcoolinguk
If mine doesnt I'm ringing up- as they already think I am! I just want it over with... but at the same time, its the end. And I so wanted to go to Cambridge.

if you do phone up can you please post their response on this thread? Just so I know whether we all ought to try :biggrin:
Reply 24
No guys/gals chill. Laxy sent an email to them and they replied and told him/her ( sorry I'm new) that the letters should arrive on tuesday.
Reply 25
I hope everyone hears what they want to hear :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending