The Student Room Group

97 - Illegal Migration Relocations and Returns Service (IMRRS): EO Decision Maker - G

97 - Illegal Migration Relocations and Returns Service (IMRRS): EO Decision Maker - Glasgow
Has anyone received their start date? Also how long did yous wait to get contract out?
Reply 1
Original post by Jordanj2299
97 - Illegal Migration Relocations and Returns Service (IMRRS): EO Decision Maker - Glasgow
Has anyone received their start date? Also how long did yous wait to get contract out?

I've got a start date. They offered 5th Feb 2024, but with handing in my notice I couldn't make that date, so I'm starting on 4th Mar 2024 now. How about yourself ?
Reply 2
Original post by ml113558

I've got a start date. They offered 5th Feb 2024, but with handing in my notice I couldn't make that date, so I'm starting on 4th Mar 2024 now. How about yourself ?

Hi, Did you get your laptop??? Today I got a call from my agency saying the date of joining is changed. Mine was also march 4
Reply 3
Original post by 87remya

Hi, Did you get your laptop??? Today I got a call from my agency saying the date of joining is changed. Mine was also march 4

Nothing so far. Maybe in the next few days...
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 4

Is that Belfast or Glasgow?
Reply 5
Original post by 87remya

Glasgow. Start tomorrow (Monday) but no sign of a laptop just yet.
Reply 6

Glasgow. Start tomorrow (Monday) but no sign of a laptop just yet.

Same here. Glasgow. 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending