The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Frenchflower
I made the mistake of googling 'nappy fetish' and there were one or two news sites which told of paedophilles dressing up in nappies.

No real nappy fetishist is a paedophile. Not in my eyes.

You get paedophiles all over who have certain fetishes. Just because a minority of paedophiles share this fetish it doesn't mean all nappy fetishists are like this.

The vast majority of people who are "diaper lovers" (or, in this country, nappy lovers) aren't paedophiles. It's a purely adult thing, and so it should be.
Why???!
Reply 62
I think the concept of a person becoming turned on by wearing items that children wear is a little wield and maybe a little suspect.
annarchy
People are strange, nothing is shocking these days.

:yep:

Sums up exactly how I feel about it.
I think this is really wrong. The reasoning behind this is I have a little girl (14 months) who is in nappies and will never see how anyone can see them in a sexual light. It probably disgusts the parents of the forum more as we use (or have done in the past) nappies several times a day.

Just make sure OP you do it because YOU want to and you are happy with it. The moment you become uneasy is the time you stop. Don't do this soley to impress/please him either.

What would happen if the OP had children? Would he get aroused during nappy-changing duty? Or is it the thought of someone he finds sexy 'caught' in a nappy? Would he get turned on seeing a nappy on a child? How did he find out it even turned him on?

I would be worried bout this kind of fetish and wouldn't want him near my daughter. I am not an idiot or think everyone is out to get us and all men are peadophiles, but I believe if a parent can take even the smallest risk away then they are doing a good job.
Personally, if my boyfriend asked me to wear one, i wouldn't.
I think its quite wrong really.
Reply 66
Do you like full on do your number ones and twos in the nappy?!

If so, that's proper weird.

Hmm, maybe your bf has like a fantasy of being with a child or something?
That's pretty creepy...:s-smilie:
Reply 67
Sam Smile

1. If you saw a girl who had rather a bulky, unnatural shape down there, would you suspect a nappy?

2. If you discovered a girl (late teens) was wearing a nappy - and you realised from the context that it wasn't for medical reasons - how shocked would you be?

3. If you knew her, would you say anything?

Thanks,

S

1) I will now! :biggrin:
2) Uh surprised but not wholly unpleasantly, willing to experiment is a good thing right?
3) I would probably be laughing too hard to form coherent sentences.
Reply 68
Garden_Gnome

I wouldn't say anything, or think much of it, but then I'm fairly open minded. But how would someone know, from the context, that it wasn't for medical reasons?

I supose it depends what they saw and what the situation was - as I mentioed before, the nappies I wear are nothing like incontinence pads!

S
Reply 69
Nappies take forever to decompose. Think of the environment you awful woman.

p.s. If your preference is for the old school towelling ones with the safety pin then I apologise.
Reply 70
ace_banana

p.s. If your preference is for the old school towelling ones with the safety pin then I apologise.

Then you'll need to apologise :smile:

S
Reply 71
How on earth do you pop to the toilet for a quick sprinkle with all that wrapped around your nethers? Aren't you scared of jabbing yourself in the fanny with the pin?
Reply 72
I have heard of this loads of times before, and things other people would find even more 'weird'. I'm not exactly vanilla myself, but I do think its important to be aware of people around you in public spaces. I don't think it would be right to wear anything obviously kinky if children are around, and even if its only adults, you should be careful not to force your lifestyle on them. But as long as you are discrete then have fun! :biggrin:
Reply 73
ace_banana
How on earth do you pop to the toilet for a quick sprinkle with all that wrapped around your nethers?

Er... I don't. :blushing:

ace_banana
Aren't you scared of jabbing yourself in the fanny with the pin?

No - firstly it's two pins, one at each hip, and secondly it's just a case of being careful. People managed with cloth nappies for babies for years (and some still do).

S
:eek: That is a weird fetish.

If you're fine with it, then it's okay, but... well, I would find it weird personally. But I wouldn't use it to judge you :smile:
The people who are suggesting that the OP's boyfriend may be a paedophile should take a few minutes to look up some information on the subject. This 'fetish' is generally associated with a desire in someone to be innocent and free of responsibility, to be cared for and to be given unconditional attention and love. The only problem I can see with this is that the person has never completely grown up and is still wishing to duck responsibility, which can impact on their ability to function happily in the adult world. It can cause feelings of guilt and depression because the individual feels that they shouldn't have these urges, so it's good for the OP's boyfriend that he's found someone who willingly accepts these desires and even encourages them.

For these reasons, a lot of adults incorporate nappy-wearing into their lives. It is not about wanting to have any kind of sexual relations with children.
Reply 76
Sam Smile
Er... I don't. :blushing:

So you actually choose to spend time sitting in a soggy wet nappy with wee running down your legs, potentially ruining shoes/socks/trousers?

That's really weird.
Reply 77
ace_banana
So you actually choose to spend time sitting in a soggy wet nappy with wee running down your legs, potentially ruining shoes/socks/trousers?

That's really weird.

Hardly! You don't really know how nappies work, do you??!!

S
What a strange thread.
Reply 79
jaydoh
What a strange thread.

In what way? The original concept, or people's views on it?

S

Latest

Trending

Trending