The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Uni of York Law

Can someone tell me their experience, currently got Durham and Newcastle as my first and second options, just need different unis with different grade boundaries.
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by crockscroc
Can someone tell me their experience, currently got Durham and Newcastle as my first and second options, just need different unis with different grade boundaries.
Thanks

I also applied for Law to Bristol, Warwick and Exeter. I declined Bristol in the end because they took way too long to come up with an offer, but Warwick offered me AAA and Exeter - BBB
University of York
York
Original post by crockscroc
Thanks

Hi @crockscroc I can happily tell you a bit more about the Law course here at the University of York. A key and unique feature of our course is problem-based learning (PBL). This is a modern and dynamic learning method which allows students to experience and understand law in its practical, social and theoretical contexts. As part of your studies you will be part of a student law firm and you can decide how this operates. As a firm you will be presented with complex legal issues which you will try and work through as a group through the guidance of your tutor.

I hope that this helps explain a but more about the course here at York, if you have any further questions please do ask

Vicki
Student Recruitment Coordinator

Quick Reply

Latest