The Student Room Group
Reply 1
They've said you should edit it yourself?? Wtf? That seems a bit ridiculous and it's quite obvious they're being really very lazy. I have no idea what you should do... I suppose just do whatever you feel makes it better.
Reply 2
You have a golden opportunity to sell yourself here. Just do whatever suits your application the best. Add lots of comments stating your "brilliance" - they'll never notice :shifty:.
Reply 3
sozzberry
They've said you should edit it yourself?? Wtf? That seems a bit ridiculous and it's quite obvious they're being really very lazy. I have no idea what you should do... I suppose just do whatever you feel makes it better.

They didn't even spell my name correctly (and yes, this was submitted!) :rolleyes: So yeah, pretty damn lazy!
they got my name completely wrong last year :rolleyes: i'm the same as you, i'll have to make sure it gets changed

now is your chance to add in whatever you like!
Reply 5
Does your school/college have a Careers or Connexions (if they still exist) advisor? I've just finished a gap year and I phoned up my former College to make an appointment so I could send in my application through the College last October. They had the reference on file so just edited it to remove the predicted grades and they also added a few lines to make it more up-to-date.

Latest

Trending

Trending