The Student Room Group

Don't know why I am here

I haven't for so long now and I just haven't been motivated with anything. I have been depressed and exhausted even though I have been in bed most of the time. Because of everything I'm losing my family, I had no appetite, I've wasted 2 takeaways now from them, 1 for a birthday meal and 1 just today they kindly got me for lunch on the way back from their essential shopping journey went to the chippy and I said I don't want it again. They wanted me to help them with shopping as well but I refused to go and they told me off because they kept asking and refused to get of the bed then they just gave up. They came home to give me a surprise, low and behold I wasted it again. My brother has lost respect for me fully now, I went outside his room looking at him to see home reacts but he said he has no respect for people who wast food like that. I have not spoken to my parents since this happened, I just opened the chip box then ate half a chip then said I don't want it then they said my name and I walked off ignoring them. My mum said to my dad brother why did they bother getting food for me if I am going to waste it and I heard them agree not to bother to get anything again. My brother called me a f*cking idiot to my parents.

I have tried talking to the mix online which weren't that useful. Today when my family went to the shop I was going to walk over to my GP then I just got up and straight away I just thought what am I doing then went back to bed. Im now losing my family, already lost my brother, im way too scared to speak to, I'm petrified in fact and going to the gp isn't an option. I guess I will have to be like this for the rest of my life and I don't know why I'm coming on here like none of you care about some random person on the internet. So this is my life now.
Original post by Anonymous
going to the gp isn't an option

Speaking to your GP is an option, and is probably the best thing to do in this scenario. I hope you get the help you need and that things improve for you soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending