The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Hertfordshire Uni is the slowest ever!

I have applied the foundation year of radiography at Hertfordshire in the 1st of December and haven’t heard back from them yet.

They are my firm choice but ain’t got much hope now because I have read a lot of posts here saying that Hertfordshire Uni quickly reply if they offer you a place and take ages when they reject you! I know it sounds stupid but I can’t help myself! The Waite is killing me. I can’t decide anything else atm unless I hear from them first..., It’s not that I have other offers but I have so much decisions to make tbh.
Reply 1
Hello! I applied back in december and haven't heard anything back other than an acknowledgement.
I wouldn't worry too much about it since 2020/2021 is a very different year to the rest. They are probably getting back to inquires and other courses first. Good Luck!
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Calm down big man. One month isn’t a long time, especially that there was a 2 week holiday from December 18th to January 4th.

You would be a mess if you applied to a top tier uni, they can take up to 6 months to reply and usually take 4 months to respond.
I heard from them very quickly they were actually the first one to give me an offer but don't lose hope until you hear back. Also even if you get rejected you can always apply in clearing I'm sure there will be spaces available as they're not many people's firm choice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending