The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

hertfordshire interview online diagnostic radiography and imaging 2021.

hi, i have an online interview for the university of hertfordshire on the 21st of january 2021. for diagnostic radiography and imaging. i was asked to make a 10-15 minutes presentation on a procedure of my choice. i was wondering if anyone has already had their interview and what kind of questions they asked, and if i should be nervous or worried. if there's anything i should prepare to answer.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
I have the same interview next week 😭😭 if you don’t mind could you tell me how the interview went and what questions they asked?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Hello i have the same interview tooo can you let us know how it was
Reply 3
Hey.

Original post by Squidward99765
Hello i have the same interview tooo can you let us know how it was

Hey so the interview was surprisingly laid back. I had a woman. She introduced herself and explained what was going to happen. She jumped straight in and asked me to present my presentation. She didn’t ask any surprise questions.however at the end she did ask me a couple questions such as
- How u would deal with a Dissatisfied patient
- Qualities you have To be a good radiographer
-- What I understand about compassion and how you have shown this
Im really sorry but that’s all I remember but I assure you it’s nothing too stressful, as long as your confident in your presentation you will be fine. The interviewer shouldn’t ask any hard question on the topic u pick as they want to see your genuine interest not how well you know it. If I remember anything else I’ll let you know.
Original post by mel182
Hey.

Hey so the interview was surprisingly laid back. I had a woman. She introduced herself and explained what was going to happen. She jumped straight in and asked me to present my presentation. She didn’t ask any surprise questions.however at the end she did ask me a couple questions such as
- How u would deal with a Dissatisfied patient
- Qualities you have To be a good radiographer
-- What I understand about compassion and how you have shown this
Im really sorry but that’s all I remember but I assure you it’s nothing too stressful, as long as your confident in your presentation you will be fine. The interviewer shouldn’t ask any hard question on the topic u pick as they want to see your genuine interest not how well you know it. If I remember anything else I’ll let you know.

Thank you so much for the help
Thank you so much for the help

When did the give you a reply and make a decision
When did the give you a reply and make a decision

on the very same zoom call at the end of the meeting, she gave me a conditional offer. and it was sent in email later.
Original post by Naima22
I have the same interview next week 😭😭 if you don’t mind could you tell me how the interview went and what questions they asked?

How did it goo
Reply 8
How did it goo

It went really well. The lady taking the interview was really nice. She said she loved my presentation we had a casual chat about the course at the end of the interview. She said they will get back to me after a short while on track but I haven’t heard anything back yet and it has been more then a week. How did yours go
Original post by Naima22
It went really well. The lady taking the interview was really nice. She said she loved my presentation we had a casual chat about the course at the end of the interview. She said they will get back to me after a short while on track but I haven’t heard anything back yet and it has been more then a week. How did yours go

Omg same i had my interview last week and she said the admissions tutor wouldn't be back until friday so we should find out this week but i havent heard anything aswell. Kinda worried!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 10
Omg same i had my interview last week and she said the admissions tutor wouldn't be back until friday so we should find out this week but i havent heard anything aswell. Kinda worried!

Im really worried as well did they mean last week Friday or this Friday.
Original post by Naima22
Im really worried as well did they mean last week Friday or this Friday.

She meant last Friday so we shouldve found out this week.
Reply 12
She meant last Friday so we shouldve found out this week.

I just think they are just waiting for everyone to finish there interview. So hopefully we will hear get a reply next week.
Original post by Naima22
I just think they are just waiting for everyone to finish there interview. So hopefully we will hear get a reply next week.

Hey did u get an offer yet ???
Reply 14
Yeah they gave me a conditional offer today hbu
Original post by Naima22
Yeah they gave me a conditional offer today hbu

I still dont have a reply? What time did they email you
Reply 16
They sent me an email this morning at like 10. But I think they got back to me first because I did the interview before you I did my interview on the 6th. And they also sent an email about how they have had cyber issues so I think that’s another reason for the delay.
I still dont have a reply? What time did they email you
Original post by Naima22
They sent me an email this morning at like 10. But I think they got back to me first because I did the interview before you I did my interview on the 6th. And they also sent an email about how they have had cyber issues so I think that’s another reason for the delay.

Yeah i got the cyber email too. Ill let you know what happens hopefully i hear something today or tomorrow. But congratulations!!
Reply 18
Thank you. Hopefully you will get good news fingers crossed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending