The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff MA Social Work

Hi all, i have applied for MA in Social Work with Cardiff, can you please give any guidance for the interview. TIA
Reply 1
Hi pixiej, i've applied too! I still havent heard anything yet.. getting anxious.. sent it on the 4th. How long did it take for them to get back in touch with you?
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi do you know if you have been accepted. I got an offer yesterday and hoping to reach out to those ill be spending my new journey with.
Hi moo-mins, I’ve also been accepted to start in September! :smile:
Reply 4
Ah amazing! Thank god for that felt a bit on my own then! Congrats on your offer 👏 be great to meet up on enrolment week for a coffee or a glass of red dependent on how confident we are on the day ha have you accepted? I've just registered with SCW and awaiting details and awaiting on bursary details if applicable etc. Mission in itself getting started lol please feel free to ask questions as I'm floating about preparing and sorting work commitments and life in general around the course. Nice to see a face i may recognise x
Original post by moo-mins
Ah amazing! Thank god for that felt a bit on my own then! Congrats on your offer 👏 be great to meet up on enrolment week for a coffee or a glass of red dependent on how confident we are on the day ha have you accepted? I've just registered with SCW and awaiting details and awaiting on bursary details if applicable etc. Mission in itself getting started lol please feel free to ask questions as I'm floating about preparing and sorting work commitments and life in general around the course. Nice to see a face i may recognise x

Thankyou! And congrats to you too! Aw yeah that would be nice! Yes accepted and this last week registered with SCW. Im being sponsored by my employer luckily so don’t need to worry about bursary but there’s so much to think about isn’t it! What undergrad degree did you do? I emailed about start date and they said it was the 6th so sooner than I was expecting!! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending