The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL leniency?

I'm a bit worried because I want to firm Queen Mary University of London as I received an offer a few days ago for Law AAA and im predicted A*AB but due to teacher assessed grades I kind of think I may end up getting AAB or ABB. Are QMUL very lenient with actual grades because I do really want to go there so this worries me :frown:
Reply 1
(Original post by Anonymous)I'm a bit worried because I want to firm Queen Mary University of London as I received an offer a few days ago for Law AAA and im predicted A*AB but due to teacher assessed grades I kind of think I may end up getting AAB or ABB. Are QMUL very lenient with actual grades because I do really want to go there so this worries me :frown:

heyy im in the same situation as you were. If you dont mind can i ask what happened finally? Did you get in?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Mahimaaaaww
(Original post by Anonymous)I'm a bit worried because I want to firm Queen Mary University of London as I received an offer a few days ago for Law AAA and im predicted A*AB but due to teacher assessed grades I kind of think I may end up getting AAB or ABB. Are QMUL very lenient with actual grades because I do really want to go there so this worries me :frown:

heyy im in the same situation as you were. If you dont mind can i ask what happened finally? Did you get in?

Uni's had much less leniency with Teacher Assessed and Centre Assessed Grades under COVID so it's doubtful you'll get the reassurance you're after from those cohorts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending