Still no reply, super stressful.
and the interview questions also seem difficult to me..orz
(edited 2 years ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 81
Same here i have been waiting for them to respond this is veryyyyy stressfullll
They said they’d invite for interviews by the end of February but no reponse..
Has anyone reci anything yet??
Original post by TPtimes
Same here i have been waiting for them to respond this is veryyyyy stressfullll
They said they’d invite for interviews by the end of February but no reponse..
Has anyone reci anything yet??

If you scroll up, there's someone on this thread who's confirmed last week that they received an invite for interview. I guess, but for this there are none others who have posted they got invites.
Reply 83
Original post by ayylmao100
Hiya, yes it was the [email protected] address, it took a little over a day for her to respond though.

Hey @ayylmao100 could you pleasee tell me the exact dates of when you applied and when you got your interview invite and finally the offer?
Reply 84
Original post by TPtimes
Hey @ayylmao100 could you pleasee tell me the exact dates of when you applied and when you got your interview invite and finally the offer?

Hi there! I applied in November 2020 (I can’t remember or find the exact date), received an ‘application under consideration’ email on 19 Feb 2021, and an invite to interview on 1 March. My interview itself was on 23 March. I emailed the administrator the day after my interview because it emerged that I might only hear back from them in May (after the deadline to respond to an offer I had received from King’s College). They got back to me on March 26 with my offer! However please note that this was probably because I contacted them about my offer dilemma; I think most people only heard back a few weeks after their interviews. Hope that helps!
Reply 85
Hi there! I applied in November 2020 (I can’t remember or find the exact date), received an ‘application under consideration’ email on 19 Feb 2021, and an invite to interview on 1 March. My interview itself was on 23 March. I emailed the administrator the day after my interview because it emerged that I might only hear back from them in May (after the deadline to respond to an offer I had received from King’s College). They got back to me on March 26 with my offer! However please note that this was probably because I contacted them about my offer dilemma; I think most people only heard back a few weeks after their interviews. Hope that helps!

I literally have the same issue , i have kings deadline on 25th of april and I haven’t received an email from them yet for an interview, i emailed them they said they are yet to send out a few email invites for interview and should get it done before april. I assume ill wait for their email just incase i do get invited ill tell them about my dilemma I guess.

What do you think ? Does it seem right?
@ayylmao100
Reply 86
Original post by TPtimes
I literally have the same issue , i have kings deadline on 25th of april and I haven’t received an email from them yet for an interview, i emailed them they said they are yet to send out a few email invites for interview and should get it done before april. I assume ill wait for their email just incase i do get invited ill tell them about my dilemma I guess.

What do you think ? Does it seem right?
@ayylmao100

Funny how we had the exact same issue! I suggest you contact DPCP again and just explain the situation like it is (if you haven't already), and make it very clear that UCL is indeed your first choice / preferred uni, but that you don't want to be left without a backup if you don't receive an offer from them. They got back to me very quickly after I did that, I think they were worried that I'd accept Kings' offer instead of waiting for theirs!
Reply 87
Funny how we had the exact same issue! I suggest you contact DPCP again and just explain the situation like it is (if you haven't already), and make it very clear that UCL is indeed your first choice / preferred uni, but that you don't want to be left without a backup if you don't receive an offer from them. They got back to me very quickly after I did that, I think they were worried that I'd accept Kings' offer instead of waiting for theirs!

True, I received an offer from kings just 2 days back and i was soo worried as they ask for a deposit & I wasn’t sure if it’s refundable
Oh yes right after i saw your message i emailed them
Reply 88
I have gotten an invitation for an interview as well. Hope everyone hears back soon. Fingers crossed 🤞
Reply 89
Original post by Swetxa
I have gotten an invitation for an interview as well. Hope everyone hears back soon. Fingers crossed 🤞

Hi congratulations 🎉
Did you get it today??
Reply 90
Original post by TPtimes
Hi congratulations 🎉
Did you get it today??

Thank You! Got it 5pm (U.K. time) yesterday
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 91
Original post by Swetxa
Thank You! Got it 5pm (U.K. time) yesterday

Thankyou
Reply 92
Hey! How do you know if you got a rejection? I'm still waiting to hear back since my application
Original post by cbroad
Hey! How do you knyouow if you got a rejection? I'm still waiting to hear back since my application

You get an email
hey, for those who got offers, could you describe your academic background (i.e. what undergraduate degree you did?) and what experience you have with children/young people? thanks :smile:
I have got an invitation for an interview last week and the interview will be on Wednesday morning next week. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. That is really helpful!

Congratulations!! 🥳
So in my interview they asked me to describe a significant experience I'd had with a child / young person and what I gained from this, what needs to be considered when involving minors in research (though they may ask you a different question), and a challenging experience I'd had and how I overcame it. They also asked about how I'd adapt to living in London, but I think they were really just asking if I needed financial aid. The interview was online, there were two interviewers, and the whole thing lasted about 5-10 minutes (but sounds like yours may be longer?). Hope this helps!
I got a rej on 17th March.. wish the best for you guys
Reply 97
Original post by orasulemn
I got a rej on 17th March.. wish the best for you guys

Me tooo , good luck guys
When do you find out whether you've received a place after the interview?
Reply 99
Did anyone receive an offer without an interview in the past?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending