The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Developmental Psychology and Clinical Practice 2024

Hi, I just applied to DPCP and currently waiting for any further information. Is anyone willing to tell me how was the interview process was like? thank you!

Scroll to see replies

Hi, did you receive an interview for your DPCP application?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi, did you receive an interview for your DPCP application?
Hi, I havent receive any information for now. Did you receive any?
I’m also waiting!
Original post by nabilahbasuki
Hi, I havent receive any information for now. Did you receive any?
No nothing either :/
I emailed DPCP admin asking about the interview timeline last week, will let you guys know if I get a reply!
Original post by Anonymous #3
I emailed DPCP admin asking about the interview timeline last week, will let you guys know if I get a reply!
Thank you so much!!
How is everyone preparing for their interview/what kinds of questions do you think they will ask us!
Did anyone apply to the ECDCA program as well?
Original post by Anonymous #4
How is everyone preparing for their interview/what kinds of questions do you think they will ask us!
Did you get the email for the interview?
I see in previous forums it’s usually 20 minutes, they ask about a significant experience you had as a child, some questions about some developmental theories, and some other things
Original post by nabilahbasuki
Thank you so much!!
Still no response.. not sure what to do now
Has anyone heard anything at all
Has anyone heard anything at all
Nothing yet
How long does everyone think it'll take for them to get back to us after the interview?
Original post by Anonymous #5
How long does everyone think it'll take for them to get back to us after the interview?
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6918718&page=9
Based on this I believe they’ve already been sent out / started sending out.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6918718&page=9
Based on this I believe they’ve already been sent out / started sending out.
Oh i see, hopefully we will receive any update soon
I think people have started interviewing - wondering how long post-interview it will take for them to let us know if we have been accepted or rejected.
I think people have started interviewing - wondering how long post-interview it will take for them to let us know if we have been accepted or rejected.
They said acceptances in April to May and rejections I’m guessing will start coming mid March based on previous years

I got an offer 7 days after my interview (but partly because I told them the deadline for another offer is in 7 days. I think normally they take 1-2 months after the interview before sending out offers.
Original post by Anonymous #6
I got an offer 7 days after my interview (but partly because I told them the deadline for another offer is in 7 days. I think normally they take 1-2 months after the interview before sending out offers.

Hi, congratulations on your acceptance! I just received an email being unsuccessful for this program. May I ask what’s your background and what do you think made you stand out as a competitive and impressively a successful applicant? Would really appreciate your insights! Many thanks in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending